- COO Flower & Plant greenhouse production farm, Vietnam
- Sales Representative - Leamington (Ontario) Canada
- Assistant Production & Plant Health Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Head of International Farming
- Sr. Productinnovatie (R&D) Engineer
- Aftersales Coördinator
- Maintenance Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- Labor Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Malaysian exotic fruits popular in Norway
Agriculture attache, Ahmadul Mokhtar Mohd Hayani said there was encouraging response for fruits, such starfruit, mangosteen, rambutan, papaya, cempedak (artocarpus integer) and dragon fruit, as well as fruit chip products, among visitors at a campaign held in Jesseheim, Norway, early this month.
He said the campaign was held to promote Malaysian local fruits and expose Malaysian companies to markets in the Scandinavian countries.
"Excited with the uniqueness of fruits from Malaysia, the local people want to see more of the fruits at the COOP Obs! Jessheim," he told Bernama.
Ahmadul Mokhtar said the COOP Obs! supermarket chain had 1,250 outlets with annual sales of RM19.7 billion. The promotion, held last Sept 4 and 5, was a continuation of a program carried out in Malmo, Sweden, last April. It was organised with the cooperation of DRS Trading Sdn Bhd, EMA'S A/S (Denmark) and COOP Obs! Norway.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-12-06 Kiwi exports Iran at $97 million last year
- 2019-12-06 Ghana: Western Region invites investment in $400 mln coconut industry
- 2019-12-06 Extreme Indian monsoons positive for Turkish pomegranate exporters
- 2019-12-05 Georgia exported more kakis in October 2019 than in all of 2018
- 2019-12-05 China opens its market to the Dominican avocado
- 2019-12-05 55 million kilos of cherimoyas expected in Spain
- 2019-12-05 Lower kiwi volumes in Italy make for a promising Greek season
- 2019-12-05 Mollar pomegranates from Elche spreading love in Europe
- 2019-12-04 Red-flesh kiwis from China slow in movement domestically, stable in export
- 2019-12-04 Imported granadilla heads into higher demand season
- 2019-12-04 Zespri to commercialise red kiwifruit
- 2019-12-04 Colombia started exporting Hass avocado to China
- 2019-12-04 "Ship with Madagascar lychees expected late next week"
- 2019-12-03 The Peruvian figs from Ancash consolidate in the international markets
- 2019-12-03 Turkish kiwi harvest has concluded with lower volumes
- 2019-12-03 Young man arrested for stealing 1.2 tons of Hass avocados in Granada
- 2019-12-03 Expansion of avocado cultivation in Spain resulting in larger volumes this year
- 2019-12-02 “We can grow all the exotic fruits requested by our clients”
- 2019-12-02 "Avocado market somewhat under pressure but Spain must peak later in the season"
- 2019-12-02 Kiwifruit producers in Europe expect profitable season