- Sales/Marketing Professional - Europe
- Looking for an opportunity in India
- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Sales Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Growing trend towards organic herbs
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-03-24 “As things stand, we have to do something with our herbs, and fast”
- 2020-02-25 "We are at the forefront in herbs, baby leaf salad and micro greens"
- 2020-02-20 Vertical farming - new? We've been growing chives like this for 30 years"
- 2020-02-17 “Fresh herbs have become part of the normal consumption pattern”
- 2020-02-06 R&D, the "hidden spice" in Israeli fresh herbs
- 2019-12-24 Drying process improves the nutraceutic value of perilla leaves
- 2019-12-24 “Our new packaging aims to eliminate plastic in favor of paper”
- 2019-12-13 “We have never seen rain like this before in these areas"
- 2019-12-11 Flooding puts Kenyan herb season in danger
- 2019-12-11 Israeli grower has 15 ha of basil
- 2019-12-06 Parsley harvest started in southern Turkey despite little rain
- 2019-12-03 Viva Agriculture New Trends, New markets
- 2019-11-29 German winter chives: produced fresh daily
- 2019-11-29 “We believe we will succeed”
- 2019-11-19 "Producer cooperatives are acting less and less in the interest of producers"
- 2019-11-14 "Next year we will have twice the volume of zero residue herbs"
- 2019-11-06 Koppert Cress launches Cuzco Leaves
- 2019-10-24 Washed cilantro and parsley now available
- 2019-10-21 “There is a big difference between Dutch and Belgian herb use”
- 2019-10-17 Supplies of parsley back up again following late summer heat