- Assistant Production & Plant Health Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Head of International Farming
- Sr. Productinnovatie (R&D) Engineer
- Aftersales Coördinator
- Maintenance Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- Labor Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- General Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Sales Development Executive - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Bangladesh: Export banned for 'everyday' products
Export of palm oil, ginger, flour and jute seeds also has been banned as Bangladesh needs to import a lot of these products to meet its internal demand.
Export Guidelines 2015-2018 was approved at the meeting of the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs, headed by Finance Minister AMA Muhith, in the Secretariat on Wednesday.
Cabinet Division’s Additional Secretary Mostafizur Rahman told journalists that the new guidelines would be effective retrospectively from July.
The new guidelines aimed to generate export revenue of $60 billion by 2021, he added.
Bangladesh’s export earnings were $30.77 billion in the last fiscal.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-12-05 "We'd like to expand our sweet potato selection to 10-15 varieties over the next few years."
- 2019-12-05 Potato export to Great Britain continues actively
- 2019-12-05 Early freeze negatively impacts US potatoes
- 2019-12-05 France could increase its potato exports to Spain next season
- 2019-12-05 Tearless sweet onions now shipping to US retailers
- 2019-12-05 Princesse Amandine potato will start to be produced in Spain in 2020
- 2019-12-05 Egypt, Turkey and Afghanistan come to India’s rescue
- 2019-12-05 Eagle Eye Produce, Oregon, on onions: “Demand is definitely picking up”
- 2019-12-05 Grant County and rest of Washington State defy nationwide potato production drop
- 2019-12-05 Potato cultivation Northern India to drop
- 2019-12-05 Potato price collapse in Ukraine not enough to stop imports
- 2019-12-04 Agritech helped Maharashtra farmers avoid onion crop damage
- 2019-12-04 Albert Bartlett buys into frozen food brand Kiddyum
- 2019-12-04 Fresh potato consumption grows by 15% in 5 years
- 2019-12-04 "Good starting position for Latin American sweet potatoes on the European market"
- 2019-12-03 Kenya: Narok county potato yield triples in a year
- 2019-12-03 North American french fry shortage could be coming
- 2019-12-03 Less than 20% of Irish potato crop left to be harvested
- 2019-12-03 One out of every five onions consumed in Honduras comes from the Netherlands
- 2019-12-03 New research: Potato consumption is as effective as carbohydrate gels