- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Paraguayos season starts from Spain
Sugar levels measured for the flat peaches or also called “paraguayos” are already around 15% and diameter sizes are distributed between 61 and 73 mm. The season is expected to be exceptional for REGAL'IN™ fruit with full production starting in week 26.
For this season REGAL'IN™ Europe will market fruit to over 20 European retailers (Spain, France, Germany, Benelux and Switzerland) but also to Carrefour West Indians and Reunion.
"It is foreseen that the marketing in Asia, which began in 2014 in Hong Kong, will grow at a strong rate because Asian customers clearly enjoy this aromatic and sweet fruit," said Aurélie Nunez.
"Due to the constant acidity levels and firm keeping texture after harvest, the excellent storage qualities of REGAL'IN™ peaches and nectarines allow long distance export and cold transport of up to 30 days without degradation of the physical and sensory eating qualities."
For more information:
AGRO SELECTIONS FRUITS SAS
Tel: +33 468 378 880
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2015-07-30 New US variety benefits Queensland strawberry grower
- 2015-07-29 UK : Waitrose sells French apricots
- 2015-07-28 Importance of Israeli premium stone fruit grows
- 2015-07-27 Turkish greengrocer renames religious plums
- 2015-07-24 Blueberries are booming
- 2015-07-23 Australian grown frozen berries 'go' from August
- 2015-07-22 Large European Nergi kiwiberry crop expected
- 2015-07-21 "The huge pressure on stonefruit prices is not justified"
- 2015-07-20 UK: Victoria blackberries pegged as 'game changer'
- 2015-07-17 "Apricots to become far less profitable in coming years"
- 2015-07-16 "Start of blueberry season a lot better than last year"
- 2015-07-14 Austria: Container- blueberry cultivation increases production
- 2015-07-13 "Investment recovered with the second harvest"
- 2015-07-09 "Taste only added value combined with marketing"
- 2015-07-08 REO Veiling grows in strawberries and other softfruit
- 2015-07-08 US most important market Mexican soft fruit
- 2015-07-07 US (CA): Peach prices low despite low volumes
- 2015-07-06 Mexico: Irapuato promoted as Strawberry Capital of the World
- 2015-07-03 "Stonefruit going well, prices not high"
- 2015-07-02 Mexico: No market for Michocan blackberry