- Head, Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
- General Manager - Oxnard (CA) USA
- Trader Fruit - Rungis (France)
- Fruit & vegetables Export - Import manager
- Import-Export senior Sales Agents to Europe - Barcelona, Spain
- Teamleader Agronomist Vertical Farm - Poeldijk, The Netherlands
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Greenhouse Installation Specialist
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- QA Officer Retail - Maasdijk
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Reseal Wrap label for convenience, security
“The Safety Reseal label helped to solve convenience and security issues,” said Yerecic Label VP of Sales and Marketing Rich Thoma. “However some of our customers want to be able to open clamshells at retail for repacking purposes, but love the convenience of a wrap that reseals.”
The Reseal Wrap provides many of the benefits as its sister product, the Safety Reseal, such as keeping clamshells closed during transit, allowing customers to reseal packages to maintain freshness while providing ample room for brand information.
The ability to print information on the back of the label provides plenty of room for brands to incorporate their branding, nutritional information and consumer tips onto the Reseal Wrap concept. This is a way for growers and retailers to entice and educate shoppers at the point of purchase.
“Consumers are looking for convenience in every aspect of supermarkets especially on the fresh perimeter,” said Yerecic Label President Art Yerecic. “The re-sealable feature on both the Reseal Wrap and Safety Reseal allow the treasured product information to catch consumers’ attention and stay in-tact as consumers open and close the package.”
To learn more, visit www.YLfresh.com.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-01-18 ''Future of the plastics industry lies in recycling''
- 2019-01-18 "Reduction of plastic waste is being discussed everywhere now"
- 2019-01-17 "Wild tomato mixes and fresh packs"
- 2019-01-17 Marks & Spencer drops plastic wrapping
- 2019-01-16 Labeling companies announce strategic partnership
- 2019-01-16 Found in Germany: Apple packaging made partly from grass
- 2019-01-16 ILPRA opens branch in Germany
- 2019-01-16 Spain: Multimillion fines on 18 cardboard manufacturers rescinded
- 2019-01-16 2019: France will impose sanctions on products with non-recycled plastic packaging
- 2019-01-15 Organic oranges now packaged in cellulose nets
- 2019-01-15 Waitrose & Partners hit target to remove black plastic from products
- 2019-01-15 Government measures boost the eco-friendly packaging market
- 2019-01-14 When government measures boost the eco-friendly packaging market
- 2019-01-11 “Packaging is the publicity booster that can make the difference”
- 2019-01-10 Reusable bag for fruits and vegetables from 100% renewable resources
- 2019-01-10 “Printed fruit increasingly popular during the holidays”
- 2019-01-09 Sustainable carrot packaging with high recyclability
- 2019-01-09 Mahindra inaugurates grape packhouse facility in Nashik
- 2019-01-09 Demonstration of sustainable packaging solutions
- 2019-01-07 UK: Oliver Kay expands sustainable packaging range