- Office and Sales Administrator - Rotterdam
- Marketing and Administration Assistant - Sunraysia region, Mildura Victoria, Australia
- Grower (Hemp/Tomatoes/Cukes) - Monahans (Texas) USA
- Innovation Director - De Lier, Netherlands
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Account Manager Fleuristes France - Hollande du Nord
- Account Manager Benelux Team - Midden-Nederland
- Assistant Breeder - Moerstraten, Netherlands
- Inkoper retail - Aalsmeer
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- Heavy weather to hit Alicante, Valencia en Murcia
- Will the harvest forecasts change after the storms in Spain?
- Australian farmer convicted of importing garlic illegally
- "Citrus from South Africa selling better than grapes at online wholesale website"
- T&G sells its 5.8 ha Mt Wellington site in preparation for company growth
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL BLUEBERRY MARKET
- Will Asia Fruit Logistica take place in September? Trade show organization offers participants option in December
- South Africa: Port activities halted again due to violence against truckers
- Avocado market expected to tighten in coming weeks
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL BERRY MARKET
Peru: Asparagus third top in non-traditional exports
Asparagus shipment in the first quarter of the year totaled US$74.9 million, a 6.4% increase from the same period last year.
The Exporters Association (ADEX) pointed out that most of the shipments (41.3%) were headed to the United States.
Grapes, in first place, accounted for 28.7% of total exports, followed by Peruvian mangoes (15.1%).
Even though Asparagus exports (US$673.4 million) fell 6.6% at the end of last year, the exporters association estimates the outlook for this year can be better, since first quarter figures showed an increase compared to the same period the year before.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-09-13 China: Ginger prices falling continuously, market stays weak
- 2019-09-13 Dwindling tomato prices hit farmers hard in Tirupati
- 2019-09-13 "Quiet Dutch carrot market after last year's exceptional season"
- 2019-09-13 "Almeria's tomato acreage expected to fall significantly again"
- 2019-09-13 Peruvian garlic exports increased by 68.6% in 2019
- 2019-09-13 Georgia starts green peppers as local deals wind down
- 2019-09-13 Chicken nuggets with hidden vegetables developed for children
- 2019-09-13 Turkish pepper producers are satisfied with the second harvest
- 2019-09-12 Australian farmer convicted of importing garlic illegally
- 2019-09-12 Colombia bets on exporting sweet potatoes to Europe
- 2019-09-12 Agreement on tomato exports between Mexico and US starts on September 19
- 2019-09-12 Limited volume of garlic newly purchased for storage in China
- 2019-09-12 More stringent water quality metrics for US leafy greens
- 2019-09-12 2020 will be the year Vietnam's produce enters Europe en masse
- 2019-09-11 China: Garlic prices up and down
- 2019-09-11 “Good opportunities for sweet potato farmers in the Netherlands”
- 2019-09-11 “Fewer cauliflowers mean high prices in the Netherlands for the coming weeks”
- 2019-09-11 Good bell pepper market despite lower quantities
- 2019-09-11 INIA 329- Bicentenario, a new, high performing Peruvian sweet potato
- 2019-09-11 Crisis in the Canary tomato export sector