- Fruit Business Manager - Hong Kong SAR
- Regional Sales Manager - Northern EU
- Irrigation Manager - Cressy (Tasmania) Australia
- Verkoop Assistent Duitse Retail - Bleiswijk
- Packhouse Manager - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Stress resistant and an out going person
- Looking for reinforcement?
- Office and Sales Administrator - Rotterdam
- Marketing and Administration Assistant - Sunraysia region, Mildura Victoria, Australia
- Grower (Hemp/Tomatoes/Cukes) - Monahans (Texas) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- “Europe has quickly become the biggest destination for our pomegranate arils”
- Early Cape avocado harvest meets huge demand and buoyant prices
- Chile is beginning to experience an extreme drought situation
- Northern Territory: Mango crops destroyed by fires
- US fruit growers find themselves in middle of labor visa fight
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Pakistan: Chinese team briefed on mango export
The delegates were given a briefing on the whole scenario categorically starting with the mango season, different kinds of mangoes, total production of mangoes in Pakistan, and classified qualities of mangoes.
Participants of the meeting were Lubna Pathan, DG PBIT, Chen Shee Mee, Director, Ka Fuk Loi Fruit Industry Co Ltd, Mr. Huang, Mr. Ren, Dr. Suhail Saleem, Hasan Raza, President Mango exporters Punjab, Kashif Akram, Director, Syed Traders, and Farhan Abbas, CEO, Aims Association.
Three prominent types of export quality mangoes such as Sindhri, Chaunsa, and White Chaunsa, depending on the taste and preference around the globe, were discussed.
A member of delegation Chen Shee informed the PBIT that China required 400 gram size, clean, unspotted and packed mango. He also informed the exporters that the total demand of mangoes for China through this company in one season was 800 tons (USD 2.5 million). Mango exporters informed the delegates of the global gap certified farms and the hot water treatment processing units available in Punjab.
They offered the delegates to see the mango orchards and processing units to know the facilities available in Punjab. The exporters assured the Chinese delegation that they had the capacity to export quality fruits as per Chinese standards.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-09-20 South African avocados are beginning to make inroads in new markets
- 2019-09-20 Mexico: Veracruz loses 5,000 hectares of pineapples due to drought
- 2019-09-20 Mango display winners announced
- 2019-09-20 Researchers continue to work on protecting avocados
- 2019-09-20 Ghana pineapple exports drop by almost 49%
- 2019-09-19 Orders of Guatemalan papaya stay high after summer
- 2019-09-19 Pakistan's mango exports reach an all-time high
- 2019-09-19 Mexico invests to improve the mango production chain in Michoacan
- 2019-09-19 Pakistani mangoes see great demand
- 2019-09-19 Northern Territory: Mango crops destroyed by fires
- 2019-09-19 Packing company expands to cope with increase in avocado production
- 2019-09-19 Total 2019 EU Greenskin & Hass supply nears lowest point of the year
- 2019-09-18 Vietnamese growers expand dragon fruit acreage
- 2019-09-18 “It’s smart to import pineapples ahead of spike in demand”
- 2019-09-17 Research on pawpaw cultivation and the viability of its production in Spain
- 2019-09-17 Ecuador exports 92% of its mangoes to the US
- 2019-09-17 Spanish cooperatives Alzicoop & Exagro to merge citrus and kaki productions
- 2019-09-17 Ghana Exports Promotion Authority gives out 11.3 million pineapple suckers
- 2019-09-17 Hong Kong: Avocado-themed Avobar
- 2019-09-17 DeHaat teams up with Coca Cola, working with Indian litchi growers