- Stress resistant and an out going person
- Looking for reinforcement?
- Office and Sales Administrator - Rotterdam
- Marketing and Administration Assistant - Sunraysia region, Mildura Victoria, Australia
- Grower (Hemp/Tomatoes/Cukes) - Monahans (Texas) USA
- Innovation Director - De Lier, Netherlands
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Account Manager Fleuristes France - Hollande du Nord
- Account Manager Benelux Team - Midden-Nederland
- Assistant Breeder - Moerstraten, Netherlands
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Report encourages fruit consumption
Helm recently wrote an “Eat + Run” health blog for U.S. News & World Report. In “Get Over Your Fear of Fruit With These 10 Exotic Choices,” she examines the reasons people shy away from actually eating fruits, while seemingly obsessed with cold-pressed juices and smoothies.
Inspired by the Frieda’s Specialty Produce campaign, “Eat One Fruit A Day That Scares You,” Helm suggests trying new, exotic fruits, especially with children. She points to a study that proposes hands-on activities with fruits during playtime to encourage kids to try new things during meals.
“Maybe we all need some new inspiration to eat more fruit,” writes Helm.
The U.S. News & World Report post is the result of an effort by the New York Produce Show to solicit coverage of the produce industry in the mainstream press.
Click here to read the article.
For more information:
Tel: +1 714-826-6100 ext. 148
Fax: +1 714-816-0273
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-09-16 More inspiring lectures about changing fruit industry at China FVF 2019
- 2019-09-16 Hass avocado, cape gooseberry, and limes lead Colombian agricultural exports
- 2019-09-16 Chile: HortiTrade opens window for agricultural exports from O'Higgins
- 2019-09-13 "Structure of fruit sales market in China is changing"
- 2019-09-13 Vietnamese fruit & vegetable exports drop 5.8 percent in eight months
- 2019-09-13 Growers in Botswana want permanent ban on vegetable imports
- 2019-09-12 5th Chile Week takes place in Shanghai
- 2019-09-12 Turkey's Mediterranean Region exported over $500,000 worth of fresh produce
- 2019-09-12 Presentation of CuTE, the first European campaign for the promotion of fruit and veg
- 2019-09-12 'Domestic goods determined events with numerous plum varieties'
- 2019-09-12 US Fresno County farms set $7.9 billion record for crop value
- 2019-09-12 La Provincia: Brexit threatens to kill the tomato
- 2019-09-12 Walmart and US produce importers worried about Mexican Tomato Deal draft
- 2019-09-11 Peruvian agricultural exports increased by 23% in July
- 2019-09-11 E-commerce gradually added to traditional wholesale model in China
- 2019-09-11 World vegetable market generated $1,249.8 bln in 2018
- 2019-09-11 Why prioritising international market access for Australian exporters is important
- 2019-09-11 Colusa County: $24.5 million increase in agricultural production
- 2019-09-10 "We want to keep surprising consumers with new greenhouse vegetables"
- 2019-09-10 "Bell pepper prices dip, more realistic picture for cucumbers, top price for loose tomatoes"