- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Report encourages fruit consumption
Helm recently wrote an “Eat + Run” health blog for U.S. News & World Report. In “Get Over Your Fear of Fruit With These 10 Exotic Choices,” she examines the reasons people shy away from actually eating fruits, while seemingly obsessed with cold-pressed juices and smoothies.
Inspired by the Frieda’s Specialty Produce campaign, “Eat One Fruit A Day That Scares You,” Helm suggests trying new, exotic fruits, especially with children. She points to a study that proposes hands-on activities with fruits during playtime to encourage kids to try new things during meals.
“Maybe we all need some new inspiration to eat more fruit,” writes Helm.
The U.S. News & World Report post is the result of an effort by the New York Produce Show to solicit coverage of the produce industry in the mainstream press.
Click here to read the article.
For more information:
Tel: +1 714-826-6100 ext. 148
Fax: +1 714-816-0273
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-22 Ghana to end tomato imports in 2019
- 2019-03-22 UK: 900 farming businesses signed up to LEAF Marque certification
- 2019-03-21 US farmers markets are failing because market is saturated
- 2019-03-21 Increase of Azerbaijan’s fruit and veg exports
- 2019-03-21 'Shipments of overseas pears continuously expanding'
- 2019-03-21 New agricultural park will boost Hong Kong’s vegetable production
- 2019-03-21 Jordan exporters say border opening fails to bring relief
- 2019-03-21 Individualism is not rewarding in agriculture
- 2019-03-21 “Mauritius to become an organic island”
- 2019-03-20 Qatar to increase self-sufficiency in vegetable output
- 2019-03-20 India: Grapes at Rs 60/kg; bitter gourd at Rs 120/kg in Bhopal
- 2019-03-20 Asian Development Bank signs $14 million agreement with PRAN
- 2019-03-20 HelloFresh continues mission to help families eat more veg
- 2019-03-19 Environmentally friendly packaging for agricultural use
- 2019-03-19 The EU fruit and vegetable sector: Main features, challenges and prospects
- 2019-03-19 Ukrainian fruit and nut exporters establish new record
- 2019-03-19 "There are strawberries all year round - somewhere it is always spring"
- 2019-03-19 Botswana bans fresh South African imports over fruit fly outbreak
- 2019-03-19 “Encouraging situation for Moroccan products on the French market”
- 2019-03-19 Vietnam: Nearly $70 million needed for agro sector in Hau Giang province