- Autonomous Greenhouse Manager
- Sales & Product representative Pot & Garden USA
- Supervisor International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Director Of Growing - Carleton (MI) USA
- Greenhouse Manager - Cleburne (TX) USA
- Sales Manager
- Growing Manager young vegetable plants
- Sales Agents / Representatives - Germany
- Lead Grower California USA
- Produce Construction Manager - USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Report encourages fruit consumption
Helm recently wrote an “Eat + Run” health blog for U.S. News & World Report. In “Get Over Your Fear of Fruit With These 10 Exotic Choices,” she examines the reasons people shy away from actually eating fruits, while seemingly obsessed with cold-pressed juices and smoothies.
Inspired by the Frieda’s Specialty Produce campaign, “Eat One Fruit A Day That Scares You,” Helm suggests trying new, exotic fruits, especially with children. She points to a study that proposes hands-on activities with fruits during playtime to encourage kids to try new things during meals.
“Maybe we all need some new inspiration to eat more fruit,” writes Helm.
The U.S. News & World Report post is the result of an effort by the New York Produce Show to solicit coverage of the produce industry in the mainstream press.
Click here to read the article.
For more information:
Tel: +1 714-826-6100 ext. 148
Fax: +1 714-816-0273
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-10-21 “We are reaching our strategic goal of becoming a year-round player”
- 2020-10-21 September brought strong fresh produce gains
- 2020-10-21 New Zealand food supplies: Local Auckland companies step into breach
- 2020-10-20 Iran: Agricultural exports grow by 12 percent year-on-year in H1
- 2020-10-20 "Now is the time for the sector to come together to create collaborative marketing"
- 2020-10-19 Around the World in Fresh Produce: international challenges and opportunities
- 2020-10-19 How did participants experience PMA’s virtual Fresh Summit?
- 2020-10-19 Spain: "The prices in this campaign are not remunerative"
- 2020-10-19 Philippines not yet benefiting from Taiwan’s southbound policy
- 2020-10-19 Peru's agro-exports to US on the rise despite pandemic
- 2020-10-19 The future CAP will also have a "Mediterranean accent"
- 2020-10-19 Kenya intends to grow horticulture exports by 10 percent
- 2020-10-19 Autumn abundance in US stores this week
- 2020-10-19 “We need to focus on a sustainable crop protection solution for everyone”
- 2020-10-16 How might the outcome of the US election affect trading policies?
- 2020-10-16 South Gyeongsang Province offers crop price forecasting service
- 2020-10-16 Nigeria: Prices of tomatoes, maize and melon spikes on Lagos markets
- 2020-10-16 Indonesia sees trade surplus for fifth straight month
- 2020-10-16 Belarus extends price control on staples until end of year
- 2020-10-16 Florida growers optimistic about fall/winter growing season