- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- Argentina’s lemon harvest has kicked off
- New grape varieties strike balance between consumer wants and grower needs
- "Sonya apples from New Zealand enter Chinese market"
- Reliable Malaysian market emerges as gateway for South African fruit into South East Asia
- The Kiwi Connection plans to take South African kiwis places
Top 5 -last week
- "The fertilizer industry is at a turning point"
- From the ripe revolution of avocados to expansion into mangos
- AAA Growers' first sea freight avocados selling well in Dubai market
- Sri Lankan coconut coir exporter to double berry farms in Mexico
- China’s lockdowns force fruit exporters to divert to Southeast Asia
Top 5 -last month
100% vegan superfoods for on-the go consumers
Ready Pac has responded with the new Organic Powerhouse Grains Bistro Bowl, a single-serve salad loaded with superfoods that enhance the body and mind. Superfoods can aid in weight loss and digestion, build immunity, and improve joint, skin, and heart health.
“Consumers are leading healthier lifestyles and Ready Pac wants to help them achieve that in a convenient and affordable way,” explains Tristan Simpson, Chief Communications Officer at Ready Pac. “We are excited to bring superfoods to consumers with the Organic Powerhouse Grains Bistro Bowl, our first vegan single-serve salad offering. This fresh and delicious salad reflects our commitment to deliver healthy, affordable and convenient products that innovate.”
Consumers are also embracing superfoods to help them integrate non-traditional food options into their diets and are choosing plant-based proteins that provide better nutrition than protein sources such as red meat. Alternative grains like quinoa are resonating strongly with consumers and continue to increase in demand. According to Mintel, the use of quinoa alone has increased by 354% since 2011.
The Organic Powerhouse Grains Bistro Bowl contains 260 calories with 6g of plant-based protein per serving. The 100% vegan Bistro Bowl salad contains nutrient-dense superfoods ingredients, including:
• 100% vegan ingredients and certified organic
• 6g plant-based protein
• Alternative grains (quinoa and wheat berry)
• Spring mix greens, carrots, red cabbage, raisins, sliced almonds
The new salad bowl gives consumers the chance to more easily incorporate the health benefits of superfoods into their daily life. The ingredients are considered ‘super’ because they are low in calories, sugar, and salt, and also have good sources of soluble fiber, nutrients, and health-boosting phytochemicals.
For more information about Ready Pac’s culinary inspired Bistro® Bowl On-the-Go Salads and fresh snacking offerings, including their convenient line of fresh-cut fruit cups, visit www.readypac.com/products/.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-05-26 "Ozone as an alternative for CIPC in transport"
- 2020-05-25 Solutions to disinfect fruits, vegetables, and fruit and vegetable collection centers
- 2020-05-22 "Low-cost Chinese thermometers meet all the basic needs of fruit exporters"
- 2020-05-15 "Special COVID-19 bonus" to facilitate labor in the field
- 2020-05-14 The modern mouse trap
- 2020-05-13 Frigga introduces a low-cost, single-use USB datalogger that lasts more than 90 days
- 2020-05-08 Valente produces complete systems for innovative crops
- 2020-05-08 “Traders must keep focusing on tasty snack tomatoes”
- 2020-05-07 Saving on the harvest of small fruits is possible
- 2020-04-30 "We offer the only waste-free post-harvest solution for stone fruit"
- 2020-04-22 Wide range of customization options with the Multytunnel system
- 2020-04-22 Frigga launches ultra-low-cost disposable USB temperature recorder
- 2020-04-22 New tests show significant improvement in watermelon productivity under climatic stress conditions
- 2020-04-14 “We bring a Latin touch to the European market”
- 2020-04-09 Innovative magnetic closing system for anti-insect nets
- 2020-04-01 Microwave technology to assist the fruit and vegetable supply chain
- 2020-04-01 Brandt Europe develops a nutritious solution that controls blossom end rot in California peppers
- 2020-03-30 "Growing number of fruit and vegetable retailers keep products fresh with Logfresh preservative card"
- 2020-03-24 How one Australian company is turning mushrooms into a meat alternative
- 2020-03-19 Vacuclean, the vacuum pyrolysis system for metal filters contaminated with rPET