- Head Grower/Director of Growing - Crawfordville (FL) USA
- Project Manager Assistant - USA
- Apple Quality Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- General Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- Technical Services Supervisor - Hamburg, Germany
- Cultivation Control Systems Manager - Colorado, USA
- Sales Manager based in The Netherlands, Belgium or Germany
- Category Manager (Mangoes, Melons & Pines) - Sydney or Brisbane, Australia
- General Manager - Commercial | Murcia, Spain | Fruit
- Junior Growers - UAE and Saudi
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Italy promotes apples in US
On February 14th the Consortium FROM Italian Alps launched a promotion with Corrado’s Supermarkets’ 5 locations in New Jersey, where Italian Galas, Granny Smith and Golden Delicious will be available through February 28th. The activity is implemented in collaboration with the Italian Trade Commission office in New York.
‘Italian apples are a big new-comer on the U.S. produce scene, and we are still working to develop our market – says Mr. Zanotelli, Director of the Consortium FROM. Exporting to America is a big challenge for the Italian industry, but we are still confident that our efforts will meet the challenge. Americans are aware of the quality assured by Made in Italy. The same assurance goes for apples, and everybody is invited to fall in love with the taste!’
With a production of 2.4 million tons, Italy is among the biggest world players in the industry and is at the forefront of research and innovation in the sector. Technology allows the treatment of pathologies in the most natural ways. That translates to delicious, safe and healthy products.
“Italian law forbids GMO products and has strict regulations for food safety and quality standards. Original Italian food is safe and extremely tasty’ – says Pier Paolo Celeste, Trade Commissioner and Executive Diretor for the U.S.A.
Living in the production areas and consuming the products, producers are the best testimonials of FROM awareness of the environmental and social responsibility aspects of the production. The very same concept is at the heart of the promotional campaign: ‘We know what we do, and we eat what we produce. – goes on Mr Zanotelli – I am very proud of the work our producers and partners are doing in Italy, and we are happy to share the excellency of our production with the markets FROM supplies with the best quality apples’.
Passion and dedication are the secret ingredients of FROM’s success- 15,000 producers grouped in 4 producer organizations in a system that promotes the fair share of responsibilities and strict set of production values. You will taste the difference.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-07-03 Covid-19 raises China's awareness of traceability system for imported fruits
- 2020-07-02 Turkey increased fresh fruit exports via air freight during pandemic
- 2020-07-02 "Flavor is becoming essential"
- 2020-07-02 Fruit picking among the most popular UK job searches during lockdown
- 2020-07-02 "Chinese consumers continue to trust imported fruit"
- 2020-07-01 Dole signs deal with Shanghai Disney
- 2020-07-01 Sri Lanka increases import taxes on more fresh and dried fruits
- 2020-06-30 Brands Fresh revenues have dropped
- 2020-06-29 Could fruit picking be an answer for Australia’s young people?
- 2020-06-26 A richer summer catalogue features red and yellow Fioroni figs and plums
- 2020-06-25 Investor to build fruit warehouse in Baranovichi, Belarus
- 2020-06-25 New Zealand: Hawke's Bay's fruit season has highs and lows
- 2020-06-23 "We think there is great potential for fresh Iranian fruit within German wholesale"
- 2020-06-22 Wild genotypes of Actinidia could be used for resistance to Psa
- 2020-06-22 Australian growers call for countrymen to 'get off the couch' or risk fruit shortages
- 2020-06-22 "China has changed - the consumer is going to be much more demanding"
- 2020-06-17 Mexico is keeping laborers at home as virus number rise in Canada
- 2020-06-17 Polish cherries are 18% more expensive than last year
- 2020-06-17 Ukrainian raspberries hit the market at higher prices than last year
- 2020-06-16 Cambodia wants to up food exports to China