- COO Flower & Plant greenhouse production farm, Vietnam
- Sales Representative - Leamington (Ontario) Canada
- Assistant Production & Plant Health Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Head of International Farming
- Sr. Productinnovatie (R&D) Engineer
- Aftersales Coördinator
- Maintenance Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- Labor Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Thai region looking to increase export to Middle East
The Governor of Prachuap Khiri Khan Veera Sriwattanatrakul said that the province has been looking for markets of fresh and processed pineapples which are considered a key agricultural produce.
His visit to the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain showed that the Middle Eastern market has a high demand and high purchasing power for agricultural products, making it an interesting export destination for pineapples and other Thai fruits.
The Prachuap Khiri Khan Governor has ordered the agricultural cooperatives to study agricultural products in the province that can be exported to meet the Middle Eastern market demand. This will increase the export channels and reduce the risk of over supplying existing markets.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-12-06 “Only a few main players are left in Israeli export market”
- 2019-12-05 “100% of our products sent via plane”
- 2019-12-05 'Pears lost overall importance as citrus took centre stage'
- 2019-12-05 Pakistani minister blames suspension of trade with India for high food prices
- 2019-12-05 Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government increases fruit & vegetable imports from Afghanistan
- 2019-12-05 “High demand for Belgian strawberries and pears, disappointing winter veggie trade”
- 2019-12-05 Bumper vegetable yield in Cumilla makes growers happy
- 2019-12-05 China is the largest importer of Ukrainian agro-food products
- 2019-12-04 Uzbekistan discusses increase of fruit and vegetable exports
- 2019-12-04 2019 Australian macadamia crop reaches 43,500 tonnes in-shell
- 2019-12-04 Mexico says tariffs will drive up tomato prices in US
- 2019-12-02 Nuts, frozen berries and apples among Ukraine’s most important export products
- 2019-12-02 Iran: Duties to for tomato exports as of December 22
- 2019-12-02 The EU and China agree on the recognition of 100 mutual PGIs and PDOs
- 2019-12-02 Production costs cannot be higher than sales prices
- 2019-12-02 'Native apples of the Elstar, Jonagold and Boskoop varieties dominated'
- 2019-11-29 Fruit and vegetable imports from North African countries having impact on the European sector
- 2019-11-29 Tajikistan's fruit and vegetable import declines
- 2019-11-28 Larger assortment of fruit and veg in Norwegian stores stimulates more unhealthy consumers
- 2019-11-28 "There have been delays for some crops, but there are no serious effects of the weather."