- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Gridiron, Blitz and Touchdown
Three new varieties of eastern bell peppers introduced
Always striving for innovation, Sakata’s team of experts and analysts have been hard at work creating a line of bell peppers for the East with outstanding yield, adaptability, disease resistance, shelf life and flavor, and are proud to present their winning line-up. “From a development perspective, emphasis is placed on features and benefits for the complete customer chain, from growers to the final customer,” states Bryan Zingel, Senior Product Development Manager for peppers. Grower friendly, the bells deliver improved returns and satisfied customers.
To learn more about Eastern Peppers, including a pathology report and column by pepper-industry expert Kevin Ratchford, growers can also download the Eastern Bell Pepper Bulletin.
For more information:
Sakata Seed America, Inc.
Tel: +1 408-782-5391
Fax: +1 408-778-7768
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-22 'Carrot market awaiting demand from washers'
- 2019-03-22 "This Easter, we will have a great asparagus harvest"
- 2019-03-22 China: Price of Heaven Facing peppers greatly increased
- 2019-03-22 Spain: "We are barely affected by price fluctuations"
- 2019-03-22 First curly endive of the season auction
- 2019-03-21 UK: Cost of growing mushrooms has increased recently
- 2019-03-21 Russia’s annual greenhouse tomato production reached 380 thousand tons
- 2019-03-21 Agrico looks towards Europe for export
- 2019-03-21 "Export price of Chinese garlic came down last week"
- 2019-03-21 Price of spinach in Beijing fell by 20% in one week
- 2019-03-21 Harvest Moon’s snacking carrots are a hit
- 2019-03-21 Campania: green asparagus and purple greenhouse asparagus now available
- 2019-03-21 Cauliflower and Romanesco broccoli volumes remain stable
- 2019-03-21 "There are currently no major quality issues in the trade"
- 2019-03-21 Official opening of the 2019 season of the White Asparagus of Bassano Pdo
- 2019-03-20 “Dutch celeriac market went seamlessly from oversupply to scarcity”
- 2019-03-20 Prognosis 2030: declining consumption of apples, peaches and nectarines
- 2019-03-20 "Recent Spanish bell pepper prices a thing of the past"
- 2019-03-20 Cucumbers: German harvest begins
- 2019-03-20 German radish season has begun in the Palatinate