- Cultivation specialist Floriculture
- Technical Sales Specialist - Canada
- Crop Supervisor - Australia
- Senior Business development- / Sales Manager - The Netherlands
- Global VP of Sales & Marketing
- Product Manager - Europe
- Product Manager, Horticulture - De Lier, the Netherlands
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
- Head Grower in USA
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Coronavirus creates demand for New Zealand organic apples
- Tight avo market but Fuertes from Tzaneen will start picking up
- Chinese exports and imports feel the impact of coronavirus
- Avocado's water consumption is proportional to its nutritional value
- Saturated citrus market causes falling prices in US
Top 5 -last month
Samoa increasing capacity for export
The 4 phased programme will lead to the International Certification ISO-22000. It is an extension of an earlier International certification programme offered by SAME where 8 local companies achieved ISO 9001:2008. 11 companies are currently in the final phases of certification, whilst 9 companies will be certified by end of November and 2 more in Februrary 2015.
18 SAME company members are registered for the new Food Safety Management Program. Companies include a wide spectrum of processors/manufacturers/exporters from Food and Drink manufacturers, processed agriculture-based products, Processed Meat Products; Fresh & Frozen Taro and Breadfruit; and Breadfruit flour.
Click here to read the complete article at www.spasifikmag.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-02-21 "Where are we going to find workers from for our industry?"
- 2020-02-21 Protests of Spanish growers intensify
- 2020-02-21 USDA PACA restrictions update
- 2020-02-20 Mixed reactions to new minimum wage for farmworkers in South Africa
- 2020-02-20 The FTA between Peru and Australia will benefit the fruit producers of Ica
- 2020-02-20 "New immigration policy could severely impact UK farming sector"
- 2020-02-20 "The protests cannot be ignored"
- 2020-02-19 "Quality controls help Mexican growers with export to Europe"
- 2020-02-19 Much uncertainty remains surrounding US-China trade deal
- 2020-02-19 Time running out for the EU to agree on the CAP budget
- 2020-02-19 Spanish agricultural producers block motorway in El Ejido
- 2020-02-19 Huelva joining in the protests in Spain on February 27
- 2020-02-19 USDA establishes quarantines in Texas after Mexican fruitfly sightings
- 2020-02-19 USDA files actions against Calif. company for alleged PACA violations
- 2020-02-19 Bill to boost inspections at US seaports and airports
- 2020-02-18 UK: Notes on 'Most Favoured Nation tariff schedule'
- 2020-02-18 Brexit: who will bear the cost?
- 2020-02-18 Murcia loses 144,000 hectares devoted to agriculture in the last decade
- 2020-02-17 PACA vs CISG: which prevails, domestic or international law?
- 2020-02-17 President Trump proposes USDA budget cuts