- Head, Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
- General Manager - Oxnard (CA) USA
- Trader Fruit - Rungis (France)
- Fruit & vegetables Export - Import manager
- Import-Export senior Sales Agents to Europe - Barcelona, Spain
- Teamleader Agronomist Vertical Farm - Poeldijk, The Netherlands
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Greenhouse Installation Specialist
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- QA Officer Retail - Maasdijk
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Mozambique to sell 80,000 tons of cashews this year
Maiopué also told Mozambican daily newspaper Notícias that of the 80,000 tons of cashew nuts available for sale, around half were produced in Nampula province, in the north of the country.
The weather conditions were more favourable this year than in 2013, and a better sale price is also expected compared to the previous campaign, which led producers to retain their crops, said the director general of Incaju, noting that smuggling cashew nuts to neighbouring countries was still a concern.
Mozambique was one of the world’s leading producers of cashew nuts until the end of the 1970s, when it produced about 200,000 tons per year.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-01-16 Crete’s contribution to North African date palms
- 2019-01-16 Walnut oil from the Périgord gets its Registered Designation of Origin
- 2019-01-14 Promising year ahead for Turkish hazelnut exporters
- 2019-01-14 Argentina sent 24,000 kg of dried plums to Dubai
- 2019-01-11 Creating new flavors with California prunes and chocolate in Japan
- 2019-01-09 Turkey: Record increase in chestnuts export
- 2019-01-02 Algerian dates: companies rely on packaging
- 2019-01-02 Healthy snacks are booming
- 2018-12-24 "The market supply of dried fruit is very stable"
- 2018-12-21 Turkey: Record export of hazelnuts
- 2018-12-19 China: Stable market for dried fruit and nuts
- 2018-12-18 "Even Italians are looking for Turkish chestnuts"
- 2018-12-14 Turkey: R&D Center for Apricots is on the way
- 2018-12-12 Large Oregon hazelnut crop provides marketing opportunities
- 2018-12-07 Chilean shelled hazelnuts allowed to enter the Chinese market
- 2018-12-04 “Chestnuts aren’t an easy import product”
- 2018-11-30 Excellent chestnut crop only hampered by expensive air freight
- 2018-11-30 Turkish company expands chestnut exports
- 2018-11-30 “Fewer large Medjoul dates available”
- 2018-11-29 First appearance of Chinese winter dates in Chile