- Lighting Applications Specialist - Beamsville (Ontario) Canada
- Senior Product Manager Young Plants
- (Senior) Sourcing Manager Soft Fruit
- IPM Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Labor Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Human Resources Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Assistant Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- Head Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- General Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Greenhouse Installation Specialist - Hallam, Victoria, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Vietnam: Foreign Direct Investment firms encouraged to invest in agriculture
He affirmed the Government and the ministry always support foreign investors to operate in Vietnam, adding that administrative procedures will be simplified to facilitate investment.
In the first nine months this year, exports of FDI enterprises reached 67.8 billion USD, accounting for 61.7 percent of the country’s total export value. Main export items were phones, cameras, computers, electronics and spare parts.
Meanwhile, exports of seafood by FDI firms were 472 million USD, accounting for more than 8 percent of the country’s total export value, according to statistics from the Vietnam Customs Office.
The Mekong Delta is Vietnam’s biggest producer of rice, fruit, and aquatic products. It produces more than 90 percent of Vietnamese rice exports, which hold a 20 percent share in the global market.
The region also supplies 70 percent and 60 percent of the country’s respective fruit and aquatic exports.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-04-22 Businesses serving farms all ears as U.S. farming trends shift
- 2019-04-19 Spanish producers worried about agreements with third countries
- 2019-04-16 Negotiations on Mexican tomato exports to US will remain open
- 2019-04-15 Brussels to intervene in Spanish citrus crisis
- 2019-04-11 Mexico to meet with the US this week to discuss the tomato agreement
- 2019-04-11 UK granted a Brexit extension until 31 October
- 2019-04-10 EU fruit and veg exports to UK won't require phytosanitary certificates in case of no deal Brexit
- 2019-04-10 "Traditions and trends“
- 2019-04-10 Moldovan apple exporters could be affected by Russian measures to reduce imports
- 2019-04-09 Who will win the Brexit poker bluff?
- 2019-04-09 Phytosanitary issues discussed at the European table tomato contact group
- 2019-04-09 "An immediate Brexit would have a very strong impact on Peruvian trade"
- 2019-04-08 Fake Asda buyer. Don't fall for it!
- 2019-04-08 South Africa: Western Cape groups commit to farmer development
- 2019-04-08 Post-Brexit exports: What will change?
- 2019-04-05 Seasonal labour shortage declared for BOP kiwifruit industry
- 2019-04-05 Retailer Demands and the Food Safety Modernization Act
- 2019-04-05 AU: National Recycling Fund key to sustainability
- 2019-04-05 Bonduelle Fresh Americas institutes agricultural water safety plans
- 2019-04-05 American Farm Bureau relieved that border will remain open