- Cultivation specialist Floriculture
- Technical Sales Specialist - Canada
- Crop Supervisor - Australia
- Senior Business development- / Sales Manager - The Netherlands
- Global VP of Sales & Marketing
- Product Manager - Europe
- Product Manager, Horticulture - De Lier, the Netherlands
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
- Head Grower in USA
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Coronavirus creates demand for New Zealand organic apples
- Tight avo market but Fuertes from Tzaneen will start picking up
- Chinese exports and imports feel the impact of coronavirus
- Avocado's water consumption is proportional to its nutritional value
- Saturated citrus market causes falling prices in US
Top 5 -last month
Vietnam: Foreign Direct Investment firms encouraged to invest in agriculture
He affirmed the Government and the ministry always support foreign investors to operate in Vietnam, adding that administrative procedures will be simplified to facilitate investment.
In the first nine months this year, exports of FDI enterprises reached 67.8 billion USD, accounting for 61.7 percent of the country’s total export value. Main export items were phones, cameras, computers, electronics and spare parts.
Meanwhile, exports of seafood by FDI firms were 472 million USD, accounting for more than 8 percent of the country’s total export value, according to statistics from the Vietnam Customs Office.
The Mekong Delta is Vietnam’s biggest producer of rice, fruit, and aquatic products. It produces more than 90 percent of Vietnamese rice exports, which hold a 20 percent share in the global market.
The region also supplies 70 percent and 60 percent of the country’s respective fruit and aquatic exports.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-02-21 "Where are we going to find workers from for our industry?"
- 2020-02-21 Protests of Spanish growers intensify
- 2020-02-21 USDA PACA restrictions update
- 2020-02-20 Mixed reactions to new minimum wage for farmworkers in South Africa
- 2020-02-20 The FTA between Peru and Australia will benefit the fruit producers of Ica
- 2020-02-20 "New immigration policy could severely impact UK farming sector"
- 2020-02-20 "The protests cannot be ignored"
- 2020-02-19 "Quality controls help Mexican growers with export to Europe"
- 2020-02-19 Much uncertainty remains surrounding US-China trade deal
- 2020-02-19 Time running out for the EU to agree on the CAP budget
- 2020-02-19 Spanish agricultural producers block motorway in El Ejido
- 2020-02-19 Huelva joining in the protests in Spain on February 27
- 2020-02-19 USDA establishes quarantines in Texas after Mexican fruitfly sightings
- 2020-02-19 USDA files actions against Calif. company for alleged PACA violations
- 2020-02-19 Bill to boost inspections at US seaports and airports
- 2020-02-18 UK: Notes on 'Most Favoured Nation tariff schedule'
- 2020-02-18 Brexit: who will bear the cost?
- 2020-02-18 Murcia loses 144,000 hectares devoted to agriculture in the last decade
- 2020-02-17 PACA vs CISG: which prevails, domestic or international law?
- 2020-02-17 President Trump proposes USDA budget cuts