- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Garlic helps weight loss
It is recommended to add rich in phytochemicals products to the personal diet, gradually one-by-one, without any abrupt change of the diet.
Consumption of plant products with phytochemicals prevents the body from harmful oxidation processes. In order to get sufficient amount of these protective elements, one should regularly eat fresh plant products, including herbs, fruit, vegetables, nuts and beans, - the experts explain.
Phytochemicals possess antioxidant properties and help the body to fight against free radicals. It is noted that the most effective phytochemicals are contained in garlic, tomatoes, soybeans and pumpkin.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-22 Los Angeles grocers are selling out of celery - “Global Celery Juice Movement”
- 2019-03-21 Tackling obesity in South Africa: Making fresh farm produce fashionable
- 2019-03-21 More antioxidants from chopped & uncooked spinach
- 2019-03-19 White onions: Getting healthy hair & soft skin
- 2019-03-19 Fruit and veg consumption in Mexico fell by 30% over the last 30 years
- 2019-03-14 Sour cherry: a good sleeping pill
- 2019-03-13 Eating mushrooms may reduce the risk of cognitive decline
- 2019-03-13 Avocado seed extract might be anti-inflammatory compound
- 2019-03-12 Hot peppers: a new weapon in the fight against obesity?
- 2019-03-11 “Agbalumo’’ lowers blood sugar, cholesterol- expert
- 2019-03-11 New Zealand blackcurrant contains high levels of cyclic Glycine-Proline
- 2019-03-07 ‘Keto diet’ blamed for rising avocado prices
- 2019-03-05 "Tomatoes may help reduce risk of liver cancer "
- 2019-03-04 Washing yourself with lemon juice can damage the skin
- 2019-03-01 Canadians eat fewer fruits and veg than 11 years ago
- 2019-02-27 Spain: If people took recommended fruit intake, growers could make 200 M€
- 2019-02-27 Red raspberries may aid glucose control in people with pre-diabetes
- 2019-02-27 ‘Beetroot juice is better for footballers than for cyclists’
- 2019-02-26 Gulf nations fall in new global health ranking
- 2019-02-26 Avocado stone fights against cardiovascular diseases and cancer