- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Sales Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Farm manager / Senior grower seeking for his next role
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
Top 5 -yesterday
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL ORANGE MARKET
- Corona-update: IRU speaks of 'alarming gap in global response to COVID-19'
- Limpopo citrus grower-exporter started Covid-19 prep three weeks ago
- "Sales of fruit and vegetables down 60%"
- "We’re selling half of our produce at cost price, to help people in these difficult times"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Garlic helps weight loss
It is recommended to add rich in phytochemicals products to the personal diet, gradually one-by-one, without any abrupt change of the diet.
Consumption of plant products with phytochemicals prevents the body from harmful oxidation processes. In order to get sufficient amount of these protective elements, one should regularly eat fresh plant products, including herbs, fruit, vegetables, nuts and beans, - the experts explain.
Phytochemicals possess antioxidant properties and help the body to fight against free radicals. It is noted that the most effective phytochemicals are contained in garlic, tomatoes, soybeans and pumpkin.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-03-25 Horticulture supply chain businesses may need to register as an essential service during NZ lockdown
- 2020-03-23 Australian and New Zealand governments strengthen COVID-19 response
- 2020-03-18 "Don’t fear eating your fruits and veggies"
- 2020-03-13 Cal Poly study focuses on women's health ... and strawberries
- 2020-03-10 A NASA experiment concludes that space lettuces are more nutritious
- 2020-03-10 Researchers study the effectiveness of a component of oranges and mandarins against obesity
- 2020-03-09 Daily avocado consumption improves concentration in overweight people
- 2020-03-06 Food is more effective than supplements in fighting the flu
- 2020-03-06 Researchers find ingredient in cruciferous vegetables prevents growth of cancer cells
- 2020-03-02 Bio Turbo for produce industry is believed to be effective against coronavirus
- 2020-03-02 Washington Apple Commission claims apples effective in fight against cancer
- 2020-02-28 More evidence that antioxidant-rich foods can boost brain health
- 2020-02-28 Low fruit/veg intake and higher body fat now linked to anxiety disorders
- 2020-02-27 Unsalted tomato juice may lower risks for cardiovascular disease
- 2020-02-21 Carrefour and Nestlé intent on improving child nutrition
- 2020-02-21 The health benefits of soursop
- 2020-02-20 Higher intakes of certain fruits/vegetables may result in fewer menopause symptoms
- 2020-02-12 Treating eczema with Indian strawberry
- 2020-02-11 Post-Brexit farming should focus on fruit and veg
- 2020-02-07 Love for avocados in combination with walking improves heart health