- Processing & Quality Management Director - Made, The Netherlands or Sderot/Brurim, Israel
- Aankomend Int. Export Manager jonge groenteplanten
- Director of Hydroponic Production - Madrid, Spain
- Non-Executive Directors
- Horticultural Sales Manager - Fruit Industry, Europe
- Sales Representative - New South Wales (Australia)
- Business Development Coordinator - New Zealand
- Greenhouse Production Manager - Heho (Shan State) Myanmar
- Account Manager Benelux
- Inkoop Specialist AGF - Bleiswijk
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
The main target markets are the Netherlands and the United States
Peru: Piura's organic banana exports could amount to 130,000 tons
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-06-14 "Our company has the largest organic acreage in Campo de Cartagena"
- 2019-06-13 Danish supermarkets aiming for 30% organic by 2030
- 2019-06-12 How forgotten vegetables returned to our plates
- 2019-06-11 Qatar's organic farming continuing to grow
- 2019-06-10 France: Magazine warns against the flaws of organic products
- 2019-06-06 Canova now producing organic strawberries, melons and watermelons
- 2019-06-05 France: Record number of farms convert to organic production
- 2019-06-04 Togo is West Africa’s leading exporter of organic products to EU
- 2019-05-31 "Spanish organic agriculture depends on Dutch R&D"
- 2019-05-31 Organic tomatoes, safe from the "Tuta absoluta"
- 2019-05-31 Conf and FNAB leave the Interfel Organic Committee
- 2019-05-29 Organic fresh vegetables go from 20,000 tons in 2018 to 32,000 tons in 2020
- 2019-05-27 Farming UK: Organic producer numbers increase, total acreage dropping
- 2019-05-22 "At the moment we are struggling with sales difficulties in the organic sector"
- 2019-05-21 Educational session to highlight consumer data on organic sales
- 2019-05-20 U.S. organic sales broke through $50 billion mark in 2018
- 2019-05-20 France: Which departments consume the most organic products?
- 2019-05-15 "A fully organic production would saturate a limited market"
- 2019-05-14 What New Zealand customers pay for organics
- 2019-05-09 Belgium: Ecolo wants 0% VAT on organic products