- Junior buyer/ seller - Alicante, Spain
- Office and Sales Administrator - Alkmaar - Schagen, Nederland
- Greenhouse Plug Propagator - Dunnville (Ontario) Canada
- Head Grower new Tomato farm, Iowa USA
- Sales Manager
- Senior Grower Tomato, NSW Australia
- Grower Managers (5ha or 10ha) - Australia
- Rose Grower
- Farm Manager Tomato Greenhouse Nursery, Tunisia
- Sales Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Package with avocados in different ripening stages launched
- Unrest in Chile affects cherry export to China
- Blueberries see stronger availability for 2019-2020 imports
- Hars & Hagebauer is looking for agents/producers in South Africa
- "It is everyone’s responsibility to accurately show how many hectares have been planted and where to forecast the future volumes"
Top 5 -last month
Raising awareness and money for Breast Cancer Research
Pink Pumpkin Patch Foundation joins forces with 'Bake It Happen'
The foundation debuted in the fall of 2012 with pink pumpkin growers across the country offering these unique pink pumpkins to their customers. In 2013, FFA and 4H chapters throughout the nation were offered free seed from Porcelain Doll seed distributor Seedway, as a way for students to meet their Supervised Agricultural Experience (SAE) requirement and as a way for them to contribute to breast cancer research as they planted, harvested and sold their crops.
This year the foundation has garnered new energy by partnering with Bake It Happen. The campaign is unique in that the request for its participants is reasonable; no one is asked to personally solicit for money, to run in a race, or climb a mountain. It’s really quite simple, fun and anyone can participate: just bake and share a baked item with the people in your lives throughout the month of October.
Starting September 26th, participants will be encouraged to go to the Bake it Happen website to get access to recipes from Judy-- the mother of the two-sister team behind the Bake It Happen campaign who died of breast cancer. She is also the inspiration to the popular food blog My Judy the Foodie.
Throughout the month of October, participants are encouraged to bake the recipes and share them with anyone in their lives. Every time a recipe is baked/shared, participants take a photo and either upload it to Facebook (or social media of their choice) or email it with the hashtag #bakeithappen. Each time a picture is taken and shared, an anonymous donor will donate money to the Pink Pumpkin Patch Foundation, through Bake It Happen.
“When the Bake It Happen team approached the foundation with this creative opportunity, we were honoured to be the recipient of their efforts,” said Carol Holsopple-Froese, president of the Pink Pumpkin Patch Foundation. “As a breast cancer survivor myself, I am touched by this beautiful tribute to their mother which will help us make an impact in breast cancer research.”
While the multitude of campaigns throughout October won’t bring back those lives lost, they help bring awareness and funds to breast cancer research.
“Although it won’t bring our mother back, my sister and I have found a small bit of comfort in creating a program that not only raises awareness but also directs funds to support research for this insidious disease, said Shari Brooks and Stacy Pagan, the sisters behind Bake It Happen. “We are thrilled to be able to contribute to the Pink Pumpkin Patch Foundation through our campaign efforts knowing that 100% of the money raised will be ear-marked for breast cancer research.”
For additional information about the Pink Pumpkin Patch Foundation and its pumpkins, please visit our website at www.PinkPumpkinPatch.org. For additional information on Bake It Happen, please visit www.bakeithappen.net.
For more information:
Golden Sun Marketing
Tel: +1 813.254.0769
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-11-15 New annual B2B event to act as Africa's gate to fresh produce
- 2019-11-15 Netherlands: 'company continues to work at full capacity'
- 2019-11-14 Indian farming company works to increase traceability for 20th anniversary
- 2019-11-14 Gotham Greens opens urban ag center in Chicago
- 2019-11-14 United Fresh 2020 convention registration open now
- 2019-11-14 CEO of worldwide avocado marketer will retire in 2020
- 2019-11-14 Sunkist hires Matt Shekoyan as VP of Strategy
- 2019-11-14 Chinese Alibaba reached new sales record of 38.4 billion USD on November 11th
- 2019-11-14 Italians abroad: with Vico Food Box, the flavors of the tradition delivered home
- 2019-11-14 The Spanish citrus cooperative Soex 2 opens a new 3,700 m2 warehouse in Xilxes
- 2019-11-13 Philadelphia-based wholesaler celebrates 100th anniversary
- 2019-11-13 Plant-based product producer announces new VP of technical services
- 2019-11-13 "I look forward to supporting growth in my new role"
- 2019-11-13 Nature Fresh Farms celebrates 20th anniversary
- 2019-11-13 AGQ Labs acquires a laboratory in Costa Rica
- 2019-11-13 New Colombian grower base expands year-round avocado offering
- 2019-11-12 Hars & Hagebauer is looking for agents/producers in South Africa
- 2019-11-12 Bob Nunes, co-founder of Nunes Company, passes away at 88
- 2019-11-12 New foldable intermediate bulk container solution for both container and unloading systems
- 2019-11-12 New senior plant breeder to strengthen sweet pepper breeding program