- Managing Director - Holland
- Farm Manager - Abu Dhabi
- Farm Manager greenhouse vegetable production – Vietnam
- COO Flower & Plant greenhouse production farm, Vietnam
- Sales Representative - Leamington (Ontario) Canada
- Assistant Production & Plant Health Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Head of International Farming
- Sr. Productinnovatie (R&D) Engineer
- Aftersales Coördinator
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
GROW month, hosted by Organics Unlimited, begins Sept. 1
Since 2005, GROW has raised over $1 million in support from those who have chosen to sell GROW bananas in their stores. This year alone, Organics Unlimited has raised almost $250,000 for the GROW Fund, which contributes to scholarships, educational programs, health clinics, and safe water projects for workers and families in Mexico and Ecuador.
“This is a very exciting time of the year for everyone at Organics Unlimited,” said Mayra Velazquez de Leon, Organics Unlimited President and GROW Founder. “Each year our customers asking for the GROW label exceed our expectations. They are benefitting from the program as much as the people they are helping in Mexico and Ecuador. They are changing lives.”
With each box of GROW bananas sold, a portion of the proceeds go into the GROW Fund. These donations are managed and distributed by the International Community Foundation. Project Amigo in Mexico and Children International in Ecuador are two places where GROW has helped build better communities.
Organics Unlimited continues to offer point-of-purchase materials to its customers. Complete with posters, header cards, and recipe card, most items in the Organics Unlimited online store are available download for self-printing. Banana bags are also available in the online store for free during GROW Month.
For more information:
Oster and Associates
Tel: +1 619.906.5540 ext. 301
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-12-13 Dutch Bag-2-Paper wins Worldstar Packaging Award 2020
- 2019-12-13 Walmart India and Flipkart announce joint investment in Bengaluru start-up 'Ninjacart'
- 2019-12-13 Belgian Belchim Crop Protection in Japanese hands
- 2019-12-13 Dutch wholesaler's new building boasts an Experience Center, automated warehouse, and vertical farming
- 2019-12-13 "High expectations from growers but nobody supports them"
- 2019-12-13 Differentiation and distribution strategy through an exclusive brand
- 2019-12-12 Fyffes fitness initiative wins marketing award
- 2019-12-12 Rijk Zwaan launches new snack brand SN!BS
- 2019-12-12 US (VA): AeroFarms to build 150,000 square feet farm in Danville
- 2019-12-12 Wonderful Citrus announces new president for 2020
- 2019-12-12 Optimum continues to expand its activity in the United States
- 2019-12-12 An Israeli company develops an automated solution for estimating agricultural performance
- 2019-12-12 World Potato Congress Inc. announces new international advisor in Kenya
- 2019-12-12 Two poor yield seasons leads to bankruptcy for Quality Queen Sales
- 2019-12-11 "RPC donations generated an increase in food donations and efficiency"
- 2019-12-11 57 farming operations are now applying the EFI program
- 2019-12-11 Generation Farms acquired by global agricultural company
- 2019-12-11 "Soon we will be able to sort 200,000 tons of onions with 5 people, instead of 80,000 tons with 30"
- 2019-12-11 Doug Sankey joins Jealous Fruits
- 2019-12-11 Chris Deen appointed as Aviko CEO