- Looking for reinforcement?
- Office and Sales Administrator - Rotterdam
- Marketing and Administration Assistant - Sunraysia region, Mildura Victoria, Australia
- Grower (Hemp/Tomatoes/Cukes) - Monahans (Texas) USA
- Innovation Director - De Lier, Netherlands
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Account Manager Fleuristes France - Hollande du Nord
- Account Manager Benelux Team - Midden-Nederland
- Assistant Breeder - Moerstraten, Netherlands
- Inkoper retail - Aalsmeer
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL BLUEBERRY MARKET
- Will Asia Fruit Logistica take place in September? Trade show organization offers participants option in December
- South Africa: Port activities halted again due to violence against truckers
- Avocado market expected to tighten in coming weeks
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL BERRY MARKET
Moldova plans to export 70% of table grapes
In 2013, the production of table grapes was almost the same, but due to rain the grapes burst and became unsuitable for storage in refrigerators. We lost 50% of the crop, - he added.
According to him, the main consumers of the grapes are still the CIS countries.
White grapes are exported to Ukraine, Belarus. They are our regular customers. Russia prefers the black variety. Thankfully the Russian ban does not apply to the grapes, - noted G.Gaber.
In recent years, the EU countries prefer to grow mainly white varieties, so that the black varieties have become deficient, what puts our variety Moldova in high demand in the EU, - explained the deputy minister.
According to APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruit, Moldova comes sixth in the ranking of countries-suppliers of table grapes to Ukraine, while the leaders are Turkey, Poland and Italy. Meanwhile, in the list of exporters of these products into Russia, Moldova is on the 2nd place, after Turkey. In the season 2013/14 Moldova accounted for about 8% of imports of grapes into the Russian Federation.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-09-13 Bangladesh: Fruit imports are soaring
- 2019-09-12 Fruit growers in Spanish region of Navarre unhappy about prices
- 2019-09-10 Washington's Sweetie apple has started shipping this week
- 2019-09-10 Fresh fruit is one of the top US food exports to Hong Kong
- 2019-09-06 "Our fruit is now a gift in plastic packaging or a container"
- 2019-09-06 Romanian fruit trade - January to April 2019
- 2019-09-05 Turkish cherry, grape and pomegranate exporters join forces to set new records
- 2019-09-05 Argentina: Pyrethroid resistance mutation in Cydia pomonella
- 2019-09-05 Turkish apples are exported all over the world
- 2019-09-04 Australian fruit farms feel the heat in northern Victoria
- 2019-09-04 Fruit trade shortage in Flanders at 530 million, double that of 2016
- 2019-09-02 How will Chinese fruit wholesale market prices fare in the rest of 2019?
- 2019-08-30 There is still room for Spanish fruit in the Chinese market
- 2019-08-29 “Still good demand for summer fruit in Belgium; increased demand for grapes”
- 2019-08-28 Better Polish apple season expected; trade expansion efforts must continue
- 2019-08-27 China: Prices of fruits in Shandong market remain high
- 2019-08-26 Canadian fruit sector keeps close eye on EU fruit export decision
- 2019-08-21 US farm exports find new market in Vietnam
- 2019-08-21 Drug cartels still favour fruit shipments for their illicit cargo
- 2019-08-21 US: Fruit fly threatening Brentwood crops