- Quality Assurance System Manager
- Junior Quality Control Technician
- Regional Sales Manager - Root, Switzerland
- Horticulture Specialist - Guelph (Ontario) Canada
- Technical Director - Brussels, Belgium
- Senior Maintenance Engineer - USA East coast greenhouse facility, location negotiable
- Greenhouse Assistant - Abbotsford (BC) Canada
- Technical Service Manager - remote, US based
- Chief agronomic / Head grower
- Chief Executive Officer
Top 5 -yesterday
- Moroccan farmers are growing blueberries in the Sahara
- Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba brings technology into agriculture
- China and New Zealand discuss cooperation on new plant varieties
- "Next week, temperatures will increase and strawberry shortage shouldn't be as bad"
- Kiwifruit among the favorite fruits in Europe during the pandemic
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Russia: Fruit and vegetables from Central Asia are of good quality, but require strict inspection
Our partners in Central Asia are our strategic partners, and we have to work hard together. There is no doubt that their fruit and vegetables are of good quality, even better than the European – no genetically modified foods, absolutely healthy products, - announces Ivanov.
However, it is noted that nearly 180 kg of heroin seized on Tuesday in New Moscow. The drugs were imported into Russia with a load of apricots.
As it was reported earlier, Russia restricted for one year import of meat products, fruit and vegetables, milk and dairy products from the countries - members of the EU, USA and other countries supporting sanctions against Russia.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-01-20 Pilot shipment to Saba will assess new fresh produce supply line
- 2021-01-20 Karnataka Agriculture Minister urges growers to brand their produce
- 2021-01-20 China monitors fresh food supply ahead of Spring Festival
- 2021-01-20 Chinese Hongxing Global Agricultural Wholesale Center is open for business
- 2021-01-20 Cuba: Agricultural sector needs multimillion investments until 2030
- 2021-01-19 'Bangladeshi agri-products ready to conquer markets in Germany and other EU countries'
- 2021-01-19 Monsoon rains, floods and Covid-19 hit Myanmar
- 2021-01-19 Northern Ireland supermarkets: No food shortages, only choice issues
- 2021-01-19 China and New Zealand discuss cooperation on new plant varieties
- 2021-01-19 China saw increase in fruit export volume and value in 2020
- 2021-01-19 Horticulture of Uzbekistan 2020: drop in exports, losses from frost, bans on supplies
- 2021-01-19 Fruit and vegetable exports from Khatlon region up 20,000 tons
- 2021-01-19 Bananas from Belize - average week price at £0.86
- 2021-01-18 European fruit and vegetable prices up due to Storm Filomena
- 2021-01-18 Texas Tech researcher examines COVID-19 impact on fruit and vegetable production
- 2021-01-18 RCEP to help Vietnamese growers expand into global markets
- 2021-01-18 Myanmar Trade Centre to open in Singapore
- 2021-01-18 Russian Federation extends food import ban for another year
- 2021-01-18 European retailers might have to alter supply chains Post-Brexit
- 2021-01-18 "Government and the EU must stop speculation of funds in the agricultural sector"