- Product Developer - Italy
- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe (Benelux - Germany)
- Technical sales specialists Florida, Virginia, North Caroline, South Carolina, Texas, - USA
- Business Development Manager Spain
- Director of Operations - Ethiopia
- Product Manager Premium Beans - Rotterdam, NL
- Crop Consultant - Canada
- Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit - Bologna, Italy
- Corporate Account Manager - Chilliwack (BC) Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
- South African avocado growers wish the season would never end
- Australia: Packing shed to install blemish, colour and weight tomato recognition system
- "Wind turbines saved 100% of our apples during the night frost"
- Supplies of avocados to start picking up
- “Apples still stored in cold rooms are responsible for current low prices”
Top 5 -last week
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Kenyan avocado season has mixed results depending on variety
- Walmart: $10bln surprise after buying Flipkart
- "Ceremony held for first shipment of cold-treatment-free cherries from Izmir, Turkey"
- "If you do not have IP amongst your offering you will quickly lose relevance in the market"
Top 5 -last month
Russia: Fruit and vegetables from Central Asia are of good quality, but require strict inspection
Our partners in Central Asia are our strategic partners, and we have to work hard together. There is no doubt that their fruit and vegetables are of good quality, even better than the European – no genetically modified foods, absolutely healthy products, - announces Ivanov.
However, it is noted that nearly 180 kg of heroin seized on Tuesday in New Moscow. The drugs were imported into Russia with a load of apricots.
As it was reported earlier, Russia restricted for one year import of meat products, fruit and vegetables, milk and dairy products from the countries - members of the EU, USA and other countries supporting sanctions against Russia.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-07-16 Peru's blueberry export increased 68% in first half of 2019
- 2019-07-16 Spain's Consumer Organization publishes list of the best stores to buy fruit
- 2019-07-16 US: Texas border bill to stop produce imports from spoiling at ports-of-entry
- 2019-07-15 Israel’s first digital crop marketplace expected in 2020
- 2019-07-15 Exporters Eastern Cape look back at solid year of performance at AGM
- 2019-07-12 Peruvian fruit and vegetable exports amounted to US$1.222 billion between January and May
- 2019-07-12 Georgia to increase exports of fruits and vegetables to Kazakhstan
- 2019-07-12 Moldova prepares to present its produce to the European market
- 2019-07-11 Netherlands: "TOV under enormous pressure, cucumber market starting to recover, bell pepper prices have long been good"
- 2019-07-11 Agro-food cooperatives in Spain increase their revenue and generate more employment
- 2019-07-11 Florida fruit and veg growers opposing USMCA
- 2019-07-11 Bangladesh-Myanmar trade frustrated at Maungdaw trading point
- 2019-07-11 ‘Fresh produce markets must remain relevant’
- 2019-07-10 National FOB review shows prices, demand and stability of US fruit
- 2019-07-10 New sales opportunities in Egypt
- 2019-07-10 New Zealand tomatoes hit lowest price ever in June
- 2019-07-10 Vietnam: First safe vegetable brand La Lanh launched at Big C supermarket
- 2019-07-10 "If you do not have IP amongst your offering you will quickly lose relevance in the market"
- 2019-07-10 US tomato prices expected to go up following new tariffs
- 2019-07-09 Argentina's pears, apples, and citrus have lost competitiveness in the markets