- Construction Project Manager - Tri-State (CT, NY, NJ) USA
- Private Equity Associate - San Francisco (CA) USA
- Quality Manager
- Sales Manager Europe
- Agronomist & Supply Coordinator - EMEA territory
- Grower - Tasmania (berries) - Australia
- Category Manager - Sydney Markets, Australia
- Independent Sales & Business Development Representative, USA
- Experienced Tomato Grower, North America
- Breeder - Xiamen, China
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Crowd investment campaign for hydroponic greenhouse kits
- Fresh marketer connects Namibia and South Africa
- Off-season for Kenyan avocados will raise prices for fruit and avocado oil
- Statement from AgroFair about banana disease discovery in Peru (Foc TR4)
- Polish apple trees hardly affected by recent frost
Top 5 -last month
Preserving fresh produce quality at Asia Fruit Logistica
"Our packaging technology is engineered and tested to achieve the optimum freshness extension for each produce item and the results are impressive.' says General Manager Mr. Asaf Shachnai, 'When applied with best post-harvest protocols, the quality of Xtend® packed produce is preserved during storage and transit allowing our customers to expand into new markets, opt for sea shipment and to bridge seasonal gaps. We know our Xtend® packaging will be of particular interest to Asian markets whose consumers demand only the best quality fresh produce."
StePac, located in Hall 3, Booth T-16A will be presenting at Asia Fruit Logistica this year Xtend® packaging solutions for top seasonal produce items: asparagus, berries, broccoli, cherries, fresh cut produce and herbs, kiwi, pomegranates and stonefruit.
To meet our people in Hong Kong, please email them directly for appointments:
Mr. Amnon Sandman
Mr. Ivo Tunchel
StePac (South America)
Mr. Gabriel Romero (StePac representative in Chile)
Mr. Eiji Yamauchi (StePac representative in Japan)
Mitsui & Co. Plastics Ltd.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-09-13 Photo Report: Asia Fruit Logistica 2019
- 2019-09-13 "Peru’s institutions work to consolidate and increase growth in agricultural exports to Asia"
- 2019-09-12 Infia at Asia Fruit Logistica to promote recycled plastic solutions
- 2019-09-11 Visitor numbers down only 10% at Asia Fruit Logistica
- 2019-09-10 Photo Report: Reception at Dutch Consulate in Hong Kong
- 2019-09-06 Increase in visitors for day two of Asia Fruit Logistica
- 2019-09-06 "800 hectares in China will be dedicated to Jintao kiwifruit"
- 2019-09-05 Good exhibitor turnout, but noticeably less visitors
- 2019-09-05 Apple brands will be in the spotlight
- 2019-09-04 Going green with compostable fruit labelling
- 2019-09-04 Hong Kong's Fruit Logistica: Brand Tasmania to showcase primary produce
- 2019-09-03 How do you control the quality of fruits during supply chain management?
- 2019-09-03 Three types of melons specifically designed for the Asian market
- 2019-09-02 Early start for Turkish fig season
- 2019-09-02 "We are eager to once again export our Chinese apples to the Indian market"
- 2019-08-30 “Our new cooling facility can store up to five million kilos of kiwis”
- 2019-08-30 Afrex South Africa grows its global baby veg & edible flower footprint
- 2019-08-29 New Eco-Ripe ethylene generator exclusive to the Asian market
- 2019-08-29 New Chinese grape varieties becoming more popular
- 2019-08-28 "Eco-friendly packaging becoming mainstream"