- Product Developer - Italy
- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe (Benelux - Germany)
- Technical sales specialists Florida, Virginia, North Caroline, South Carolina, Texas, - USA
- Business Development Manager Spain
- Director of Operations - Ethiopia
- Product Manager Premium Beans - Rotterdam, NL
- Crop Consultant - Canada
- Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit - Bologna, Italy
- Corporate Account Manager - Chilliwack (BC) Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Walmart: $10bln surprise after buying Flipkart
- Kenyan avocado season has mixed results depending on variety
- "Ceremony held for first shipment of cold-treatment-free cherries from Izmir, Turkey"
- "If you do not have IP amongst your offering you will quickly lose relevance in the market"
Top 5 -last month
Deputy Prime Minister:
Russia lifts prohibition on delivery of vegetables, fruits from Kyrgyzstan
The meeting of the Eurasian Economic Commission Council at the level of the First Vice Prime Ministers of Russia, Kazakhstan and Belarus took place in Moscow on August 15. Kyrgyzstan was represented by Deputy Minister of Economy Danil Ibrayev.
The Council considered relevant issues of further development of the Eurasian integration process. After report on progress of implementation of the Customs Union road map and elaboration of the Eurasian Economic Space road map, Kyrgyzstan appealed to the Eurasian Economic Commission and the governments of Russia, Kazakhstan and Belarus asking assistance in promotion of agricultural and light industry products from Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyzstan asked Russia and Kazakhstan to cancel prohibition on export of cattle breeding products in view of a normal epizootic situation in the country. The country also requested a green corridor for export of agricultural products and assistance in establishment of direct ties between Kyrgyz producers and chain supermarkets and markets of the Customs Union countries.
The Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade was instructed to create conditions necessary for export of Kyrgyz agricultural products, to ease access of Kyrgyzstani products to markets and chain supermarkets in Russia, to consider possible permission for export of meat and milk products by Kyrgyzstan in the result of the country's appeal.
“We are lifting all bans for delivery of vegetable and fruits from Kyrgyzstan to Russia. In case of ungrounded barriers, you may apply to me for assistance,” Igor Shuvalov said.
The Ministry of Economy of Kyrgyzstan teamed up with the Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Transport and Communications, State Customs Service, State Inspectorate for Sanitary, Veterinary and Phytosanitary Safety, administrations of regions, associations of agricultural producers, processing, light industry and carriers to advance exports of products from Kyrgyzstan.
The extended round table discussion will take place on August 21 to discuss the concrete details of export of products to Russia, reports Tazabek citing the Ministry of Economy.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-02-19 Russia behind cyber attack on Maersk and APM Terminals
- 2017-12-19 Unanimous EU extends Russia sanctions
- 2017-11-17 "Fourth harvest that's not gone to Russia, that is a structural problem"
- 2017-10-17 In five years, Russia will be self-sufficient in tomatoes
- 2017-10-13 Belgian pears on the rise in Estonia and Lithuania
- 2017-09-25 Russia warns Serbia of phytosanitary exceedances
- 2017-09-25 You won't lack for anything at the Russian market
- 2017-09-18 Is Russia opening border for Turkish tomatoes?
- 2017-09-13 Russia inspects Turkish tomato growers
- 2017-09-12 Photo report: What's on the supermarket shelves in Moscow
- 2017-09-04 Russia opens borders to Turkish vegetables, but not tomatoes
- 2017-08-30 Russians send 145 tonnes back to Kazakhstan
- 2017-08-29 Mediterranean stone fruit on Russian shelves
- 2017-08-22 Tomatoes in game of yes-no between Russia and Turkey
- 2017-07-19 Sanctions against Russia barely effective
- 2017-07-05 Russian minister of agriculture isn't hoping for an end to the boycott
- 2017-06-23 EU extends sanction against Russia
- 2017-05-29 Russia won’t change its mind about Turkish tomatoes
- 2017-05-22 Turkish tomatoes to Russia in winter?
- 2017-05-08 Turkey and Russia lift (nearly) all sanctions