- Independent Sales & Business Development Representative, USA
- Experienced Tomato Grower, North America
- Breeder - Xiamen, China
- Senior Scientist, Plant Imaging - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Scientist, Plant Substrates and Nutrition - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Logistics Coordinator
- Head of Delivery and Support - Bristol, UK
- Sales Manager (Fruit & Vegetable) - Erkelenz, Germany
- Crop Inspector - San Jose (CA) USA
- Assistant Grower - Snowflake (AZ) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- 700 refrigerated containers arriving in South Africa
- Southern Exposure wraps up successful in-person event
- T&G Global set for first commercial crop of new super-sized, blueberries
- Reemoon officially installs its first kiwifruit sorting line in South America
- AppHarvest acquires Root AI and its robotic harvester
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Instant savings and the chance to win summer inspired prizes
Taylor Farms & Green Giant™ launch national promotion
Customers will find displays in seven grocery chains nationwide featuring a QR code for customers to access the sweepstakes via mobile device. Social media posts will encourage vegetable lovers to enter the sweepstakes online from their desktop computer. An e-mail blast directed at Box Top Moms is also inspiring families to support their local schools by purchasing products featuring Box Tops for Education™ coupons and entering the sweepstakes.
The Green Giant™ Fresh National Sweepstakes Grand Prize winner will receive a $250 gift card to their local grocery store. One First Prize winner will receive a Weber Grill Q1000. The sweepstakes kicked off on July 17, 2014 and ends on August 16, 2014. Winners will be contacted by August 25, 2014.
Company Director of Marketing, Jennifer Fancher, said, “Green Giant™ Fresh is dedicated to providing healthy, quality products to customers each and every day at an exceptional value. With the launch of our coast to coast sweepstakes with Taylor Farms, we are giving American families a fun way to connect to our fresh products," Fancher explained. "By combining the opportunity to win prizes along with building awareness around the Box Tops for Education™ program, we are encouraging healthy summer eating habits as well as creating a way for Moms with school aged children to capitalize on a product with Box Tops for Education™ being included in the offer."
The six popular fresh cut vegetables that will feature a $0.55 Instant Redeemable Coupon are: 12 oz. Broccoli Florets, 12 oz. Broccoli & Cauliflower Medley, 12 oz. Vegetable Medley, 12 oz. Stir Fry Blend, 12 oz. Broccoli Slaw and 8 oz. Sugar Snap Peas – Box Tops for Education™ item.
The Instant Redeemable Coupons will be featured on products from July 17, 2014 through August 1, 2014.
For more information:
Tel: +1 831.751.1370
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-04-09 Connecting guacamole deeper with sports
- 2021-04-02 New range of regional processed products
- 2021-03-31 Traditional jams proposed in a tube format
- 2021-03-29 "We hope this melon peeler is as successful as the grape destemmer"
- 2021-03-29 Dutch semi-processed specialist keeps investing in its vegetables' freshness
- 2021-03-29 The first Ginger Beer made with Italian ginger
- 2021-03-26 Patagonia's frozen chocolate-dipped raspberries arrive in Spain
- 2021-03-26 Introducing new products is the only way to be noticed on the processed product market
- 2021-03-26 Lamb Weston Holdings announces $250 mln investment in new French fry processing facility in China
- 2021-03-23 Debate on the PGI origin trademark 'Pomodoro pelato di Napoli' for peeled tomatoes
- 2021-03-22 Asian market demand for Chinese onions grows, and price rises by 35%
- 2021-03-19 Two new flavors added to pomegranate antioxidant tea line
- 2021-03-11 Lamb Weston announces arrival of French Fries in Mercosur
- 2021-03-10 Spanish project develops functional foods with oils obtained from pumpkin and melon seeds
- 2021-03-08 "Initial contacts turned into new sales markets, enabling us to expand our product range"
- 2021-03-08 "Central Europe's local industry vegetable cultivation is on the rise"
- 2021-03-05 Single-dose pouches excellent to avoid logistic problems due to the pandemic
- 2021-02-26 Teso fruit growers frustrated as Soroti Fruit Factory fails to meet expectations
- 2021-02-26 University of Michigan students launch company to promote healthy eating
- 2021-02-26 High-end chutneys that meet Mediterranean tastes