- Junior Quality Control Technician
- Regional Sales Manager - Root, Switzerland
- Horticulture Specialist - Guelph (Ontario) Canada
- Technical Director - Brussels, Belgium
- Senior Maintenance Engineer - USA East coast greenhouse facility, location negotiable
- Greenhouse Assistant - Abbotsford (BC) Canada
- Technical Service Manager - remote, US based
- Chief agronomic / Head grower
- Chief Executive Officer
- Greenhouse grower / production manager
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Non-GMO Amaize Sweet Corn returning for limited time
“Amaize is my life’s work. I have tasted literally over 50,000 ears of corn over 40 years and together with my breeding partner, Bruce Hobdey, pursued an insatiable quest for sweet corn perfection! Amaize is hands-down the best sweet corn ever. And now, we want to share our discovery with the rest of the world,” said George Crookham, CEO of Crookham Company
Consumers have responded very strongly to Amaize Sweet Corn with some describing it as the best sweet corn they’ve ever tasted. Participating retailers have also seen category growth with this sweet corn variety. This year, Amaize Sweet Corn will be supported at retail with an extensive marketing program, which includes point of sale signage, public relations outreach, blogger outreach and packaging where sold in pack.
Arriving just in time for the summer, the sweet and crunchy Amaize Sweet Corn will be available for a limited time now through September and is sold exclusively in selected stores and market areas. For retailer locations and recipes, visit www.AmaizeSweetCorn.com.
For more information:
Paj Ann Herr
Golden Sun Marketing
Tel: +1 (763) 951-2005
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-01-15 Football Australia secure fresh MiniRoos partnership with Qukes®
- 2021-01-15 Industry council launches immunity campaign
- 2021-01-15 "Tight supply situation for iceberg lettuce and mini romaine"
- 2021-01-15 Oman: Agreement signed for increasing production of most popular vegetables
- 2021-01-15 Chinese garlic seedlings suffer from frost during extreme winter weather
- 2021-01-15 "Calm seems to have returned to the Spanish vegetable trade after absurd month"
- 2021-01-15 "We have been forced to stop the sowing of purple garlic in Castile-La Mancha"
- 2021-01-15 Specialized Chinese New Year mushroom gift boxes launched
- 2021-01-14 “We’ve had an extraordinarily strong start to the pumpkin season”
- 2021-01-14 It promises to be a good spring for the mushroom sector
- 2021-01-14 Spanish consumer award for Sweet Palermo... again
- 2021-01-14 “Since the weather in Spain has become extreme, the demand for our vegetables has doubled”
- 2021-01-14 Storm Filomena caused €8.4 million worth of damage to crops in Murcia Region
- 2021-01-14 "There will be a limited supply of lettuce throughout January"
- 2021-01-14 Victoria growers forced to dump $150,000 worth of celery due to labor shortage
- 2021-01-14 Despite foodservice closures, lettuce sees consistent demand
- 2021-01-13 Cambodian vegetable production at 716,000 tons in 2020
- 2021-01-13 N. Ireland company angry as port hold-ups threaten lettuce, courgette and pepper supply
- 2021-01-13 “Egypt will not be able to significantly contribute to solve the Spanish vegetable shortage”
- 2021-01-13 "We're starting the export season to the North American region"