- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Senior Commercial Manager
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
- A very crowded European avocado market
- "We have lost 80% of our stone fruit production this year"
- "The soil of Zimbabwe seems to be magical for blueberries”
- San Miguel sells fresh fruit operations in Peru and South Africa to Citri&Co
Non-GMO Amaize Sweet Corn returning for limited time
“Amaize is my life’s work. I have tasted literally over 50,000 ears of corn over 40 years and together with my breeding partner, Bruce Hobdey, pursued an insatiable quest for sweet corn perfection! Amaize is hands-down the best sweet corn ever. And now, we want to share our discovery with the rest of the world,” said George Crookham, CEO of Crookham Company
Consumers have responded very strongly to Amaize Sweet Corn with some describing it as the best sweet corn they’ve ever tasted. Participating retailers have also seen category growth with this sweet corn variety. This year, Amaize Sweet Corn will be supported at retail with an extensive marketing program, which includes point of sale signage, public relations outreach, blogger outreach and packaging where sold in pack.
Arriving just in time for the summer, the sweet and crunchy Amaize Sweet Corn will be available for a limited time now through September and is sold exclusively in selected stores and market areas. For retailer locations and recipes, visit www.AmaizeSweetCorn.com.
For more information:
Paj Ann Herr
Golden Sun Marketing
Tel: +1 (763) 951-2005
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-28 BoC chief tagged as having protected agricultural smugglers
- 2022-06-28 Prices firming up on California iceberg lettuce
- 2022-06-28 US Northeast region sees 5% increase in consumer asparagus consumption
- 2022-06-28 "Heat wave has led to a slight supply shortage for cauliflower and broccoli"
- 2022-06-28 "Dutch and overseas eateries are the biggest fennel buyers"
- 2022-06-28 Botswana announces heavier penalties for vegetable smugglers
- 2022-06-28 Slow pace of monsoon will delay arrival of fresh vegetables - prices to remain high
- 2022-06-27 Arrival of first Dutch green beans
- 2022-06-27 Container farm allows growers to cultivate 14 different gourmet mushrooms
- 2022-06-27 Celery project in Greater Manchester may help in saving UK peatlands
- 2022-06-24 Price of snow peas also skyrocketing in Australia
- 2022-06-24 Guyana Agri Minister Mustapha encourages planting of root crops
- 2022-06-24 Delayed bell pepper production in Campania
- 2022-06-24 Tomato prices fall furthest in the Netherlands in May
- 2022-06-23 Broccoli/cauliflower continue seeing strong demand from health-conscious consumers
- 2022-06-23 "Subdued demand for asparagus causes prices to plunge and sales to drop"
- 2022-06-23 "What works better in the convenience sector in the Netherlands than in Germany, is communication"
- 2022-06-23 What’s the latest in the asparagus market?
- 2022-06-22 Surrey field produces millions of vegetables but could be paved over
- 2022-06-22 Endive has room to grow in North America