- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Non-GMO Amaize Sweet Corn returning for limited time
“Amaize is my life’s work. I have tasted literally over 50,000 ears of corn over 40 years and together with my breeding partner, Bruce Hobdey, pursued an insatiable quest for sweet corn perfection! Amaize is hands-down the best sweet corn ever. And now, we want to share our discovery with the rest of the world,” said George Crookham, CEO of Crookham Company
Consumers have responded very strongly to Amaize Sweet Corn with some describing it as the best sweet corn they’ve ever tasted. Participating retailers have also seen category growth with this sweet corn variety. This year, Amaize Sweet Corn will be supported at retail with an extensive marketing program, which includes point of sale signage, public relations outreach, blogger outreach and packaging where sold in pack.
Arriving just in time for the summer, the sweet and crunchy Amaize Sweet Corn will be available for a limited time now through September and is sold exclusively in selected stores and market areas. For retailer locations and recipes, visit www.AmaizeSweetCorn.com.
For more information:
Paj Ann Herr
Golden Sun Marketing
Tel: +1 (763) 951-2005
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-22 'Carrot market awaiting demand from washers'
- 2019-03-22 "This Easter, we will have a great asparagus harvest"
- 2019-03-22 China: Price of Heaven Facing peppers greatly increased
- 2019-03-22 Spain: "We are barely affected by price fluctuations"
- 2019-03-22 First curly endive of the season auction
- 2019-03-21 UK: Cost of growing mushrooms has increased recently
- 2019-03-21 Russia’s annual greenhouse tomato production reached 380 thousand tons
- 2019-03-21 Agrico looks towards Europe for export
- 2019-03-21 "Export price of Chinese garlic came down last week"
- 2019-03-21 Price of spinach in Beijing fell by 20% in one week
- 2019-03-21 Harvest Moon’s snacking carrots are a hit
- 2019-03-21 Campania: green asparagus and purple greenhouse asparagus now available
- 2019-03-21 Cauliflower and Romanesco broccoli volumes remain stable
- 2019-03-21 "There are currently no major quality issues in the trade"
- 2019-03-21 Official opening of the 2019 season of the White Asparagus of Bassano Pdo
- 2019-03-20 “Dutch celeriac market went seamlessly from oversupply to scarcity”
- 2019-03-20 Prognosis 2030: declining consumption of apples, peaches and nectarines
- 2019-03-20 "Recent Spanish bell pepper prices a thing of the past"
- 2019-03-20 Cucumbers: German harvest begins
- 2019-03-20 German radish season has begun in the Palatinate