- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Sales Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Farm manager / Senior grower seeking for his next role
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
Top 5 -yesterday
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL ORANGE MARKET
- Corona-update: IRU speaks of 'alarming gap in global response to COVID-19'
- Limpopo citrus grower-exporter started Covid-19 prep three weeks ago
- "Sales of fruit and vegetables down 60%"
- "We’re selling half of our produce at cost price, to help people in these difficult times"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Non-GMO Amaize Sweet Corn returning for limited time
“Amaize is my life’s work. I have tasted literally over 50,000 ears of corn over 40 years and together with my breeding partner, Bruce Hobdey, pursued an insatiable quest for sweet corn perfection! Amaize is hands-down the best sweet corn ever. And now, we want to share our discovery with the rest of the world,” said George Crookham, CEO of Crookham Company
Consumers have responded very strongly to Amaize Sweet Corn with some describing it as the best sweet corn they’ve ever tasted. Participating retailers have also seen category growth with this sweet corn variety. This year, Amaize Sweet Corn will be supported at retail with an extensive marketing program, which includes point of sale signage, public relations outreach, blogger outreach and packaging where sold in pack.
Arriving just in time for the summer, the sweet and crunchy Amaize Sweet Corn will be available for a limited time now through September and is sold exclusively in selected stores and market areas. For retailer locations and recipes, visit www.AmaizeSweetCorn.com.
For more information:
Paj Ann Herr
Golden Sun Marketing
Tel: +1 (763) 951-2005
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-03-30 “Where do our farmers sell their produce if people are afraid of going to popular markets?”
- 2020-03-30 Zucchini demand and quotations on the up
- 2020-03-30 Chinese cucumber price showed downward trend after Spring Festival
- 2020-03-30 Jordanian Trade Ministry sets wholesale price ceiling for in-demand vegetables
- 2020-03-27 “Some French supermarkets sell asparagus at shamefully high prices”
- 2020-03-27 Chinese celery price shows significant decline
- 2020-03-27 California rains impact cauliflower volumes
- 2020-03-27 Greenhouse baby bells build in volume
- 2020-03-26 Australian glasshouse producer planning to diversify into the cucumber space
- 2020-03-26 Spinach factoids: Americans eat an average of 3 lbs a year
- 2020-03-26 Rain, labor challenges, and loss of foodservice demand affect California growers
- 2020-03-26 "I'm not worried about asparagus sales, but people have to get used to this new normal"
- 2020-03-26 Rucola overtakes lamb's lettuce as the most widely grown type of salad
- 2020-03-26 Maraldi Sementi confirms commitment to innovative baby leaf varieties
- 2020-03-25 India: No major disruption regarding vegetables due to lockdown in Bengaluru
- 2020-03-25 Hoarding effect on tomato prices over, extra early fall for Moroccan tomato imports
- 2020-03-25 Area of Dutch Monterosa tomatoes doubled again
- 2020-03-25 The lettuce industry has certainly seen better days
- 2020-03-25 The US confirmed it will inspect 100% of Mexican tomato exports
- 2020-03-25 Broccoli production expands in Spanish region of Aragon