- Stress resistant and an out going person
- Looking for reinforcement?
- Office and Sales Administrator - Rotterdam
- Marketing and Administration Assistant - Sunraysia region, Mildura Victoria, Australia
- Grower (Hemp/Tomatoes/Cukes) - Monahans (Texas) USA
- Innovation Director - De Lier, Netherlands
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Account Manager Fleuristes France - Hollande du Nord
- Account Manager Benelux Team - Midden-Nederland
- Assistant Breeder - Moerstraten, Netherlands
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Non-GMO Amaize Sweet Corn returning for limited time
“Amaize is my life’s work. I have tasted literally over 50,000 ears of corn over 40 years and together with my breeding partner, Bruce Hobdey, pursued an insatiable quest for sweet corn perfection! Amaize is hands-down the best sweet corn ever. And now, we want to share our discovery with the rest of the world,” said George Crookham, CEO of Crookham Company
Consumers have responded very strongly to Amaize Sweet Corn with some describing it as the best sweet corn they’ve ever tasted. Participating retailers have also seen category growth with this sweet corn variety. This year, Amaize Sweet Corn will be supported at retail with an extensive marketing program, which includes point of sale signage, public relations outreach, blogger outreach and packaging where sold in pack.
Arriving just in time for the summer, the sweet and crunchy Amaize Sweet Corn will be available for a limited time now through September and is sold exclusively in selected stores and market areas. For retailer locations and recipes, visit www.AmaizeSweetCorn.com.
For more information:
Paj Ann Herr
Golden Sun Marketing
Tel: +1 (763) 951-2005
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-09-16 "Kenyan exotics and legumes very popular with French wholesale customers"
- 2019-09-16 "Overall decline in demand for courgettes, despite an increase in organic"
- 2019-09-16 New Zealand: Consumers rule Ohakune growers’ business
- 2019-09-13 China: Ginger prices falling continuously, market stays weak
- 2019-09-13 Dwindling tomato prices hit farmers hard in Tirupati
- 2019-09-13 "Quiet Dutch carrot market after last year's exceptional season"
- 2019-09-13 "Almeria's tomato acreage expected to fall significantly again"
- 2019-09-13 Peruvian garlic exports increased by 68.6% in 2019
- 2019-09-13 Georgia starts green peppers as local deals wind down
- 2019-09-13 Chicken nuggets with hidden vegetables developed for children
- 2019-09-13 Turkish pepper producers are satisfied with the second harvest
- 2019-09-12 Australian farmer convicted of importing garlic illegally
- 2019-09-12 Colombia bets on exporting sweet potatoes to Europe
- 2019-09-12 Agreement on tomato exports between Mexico and US starts on September 19
- 2019-09-12 Limited volume of garlic newly purchased for storage in China
- 2019-09-12 More stringent water quality metrics for US leafy greens
- 2019-09-12 2020 will be the year Vietnam's produce enters Europe en masse
- 2019-09-11 China: Garlic prices up and down
- 2019-09-11 “Good opportunities for sweet potato farmers in the Netherlands”
- 2019-09-11 “Fewer cauliflowers mean high prices in the Netherlands for the coming weeks”