- Rose Grower
- Farm Manager Tomato Greenhouse Nursery, Tunisia
- General Manager - Farming / QLD, Australia
- Sales Manager
- Want to grow your business?
- Gartenbaumeister (Deutschland) - Niederrhein
- Group Chief Operating Officer
- Allround Medewerker Bedrijfsbureau - Est, Nederland
- General Manager Fresh Produce Manufacturing - Tasmania (Australia)
- Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "We are the first organic citrus company to pack 100% without plastic"
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Biggest problem facing avocado sector in coming years will be supply, not demand
- Trellising in avocado orchards is “pushing the boundaries of production"
- The avocado industry has been going through a "golden era"
New Tecnoceam Baby Leaf Line in USA
The new baby leaf line is provided by mixing belts, inspection, prewasher, washing, dewatering belt, twin supermaxi dryer, multi head packer.
The line can process up to 1,300 kg/hour baby leaf products (spring mix, arugula, mache, baby spinach) in a very gentle way (about 3,000 kg/hour referred to adult salad).
Best output quality, water and energy savings, water cooling effect by Venturi Technology, shelf life increase are the goals of the project.
Particular attention was focused on the compact design layout (only 32 meter, input – output length line including packaging and about 200 square meter – total net production area).
The twin supermaxi dryers allows huge constant production, without product stops, perfect drying.
All the project was successfully managed by SGE – Robert and Pam Hinnant (Tecnoceam US Representative).
Supervision from Italy is provided to allow the software updating when necessary and to optimize the production. The best set up was got in 2-3 days after installation completion.
For over 35 years, Tecnoceam has been designing and manufacturing machines and plants for the food industry. Lines are always at the cutting edge for the material’s quality and technical solution for processing fresh vegetables, for grilled vegetables, for pickles and sauces (pesto alla Genovese).
New solutions have been innovated also for chilled ready meals (precooked pasta with vegetables and fresh ready soups) for FoodService and Retail.
Meticulously following every phase in production from design to start up, Tecnoceam is now able to supply entire "Custom-Design" plants aiming always to get the same goal: client's satisfaction.
For more information:
Vegetables Processing Plants
Via Provinciale, 28
43038 Sala Baganza (PR)
Tel.: +39 (0)521 833738
Fax: +39 (0)521 834087
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2015-06-30 Laser labels might be heading to US
- 2015-06-29 Crates often not clean enough after washing
- 2015-06-26 New packaging for ready-to-eat foods introduced
- 2015-06-26 rPETeCO: multi-functional packaging
- 2015-06-25 IFCO RPC system reduces material requirements, waste
- 2015-06-24 Sustainability award for innovative mushroom containers
- 2015-06-24 Anthem amplifies Zespri branding
- 2015-06-23 Edible plastic to help solve packaging waste?
- 2015-06-23 "Fruit in portion packaging easier at computer"
- 2015-06-22 New packaging tech for summer apple program
- 2015-06-22 Canada's crop analyzing machinery
- 2015-06-19 US (IL): Com-Pac to introduce gps tracker
- 2015-06-18 Productivity more than just speed
- 2015-06-17 Prolong® packaging successfully extends tomato shelf life
- 2015-06-16 Jasa Packaging Systems celebrates 30 years with demo week
- 2015-06-15 Corrugated packaging: benchmark for versatility
- 2015-06-15 NZ mushroom company first to use new compostable packaging
- 2015-06-12 New bag filling machine unveiled at Victam 2015
- 2015-06-11 Intelligent packaging growing at huge rate
- 2015-06-11 UK: Keep fruit fresh from field to factory