- Sales Manager
- Want to grow your business?
- Gartenbaumeister (Deutschland) - Niederrhein
- Group Chief Operating Officer
- Allround Medewerker Bedrijfsbureau - Est, Nederland
- General Manager Fresh Produce Manufacturing - Tasmania (Australia)
- Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
- Integrated Crop Management (ICM) Technician - Olds (Alberta) Canada
- Hoofd Engineering - Gameren, Nederland
- Manager Operations - Gameren, Nederland
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "We are the first organic citrus company to pack 100% without plastic"
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Violence in Mexico puts avocado exports to the US at risk
- Biggest problem facing avocado sector in coming years will be supply, not demand
- Clearing the rubble in Spain after the severe weather; leafy vegetable shortages a sure thing in the winter"
Russia claims Egyptian oranges pose danger
The whole citrus consignment, weighing more than ninety tons, was returned to Egypt in accordance to Russian Federation phytosanitary regulations, where the import of contaminated agricultural products is prohibited.
Authorities say that this is not the first case where Egyptian partners failed to meet their obligations. In the first five months of the year agricultural products imported from Egypt have not met Russian standards more than 20 times. Only citrus has been shipped back, to a total of 1200 tons.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-10-14 Colombia proposes eradicating 1,500 hectares of citrus affected by the yellow dragon
- 2019-10-11 Carrefour Brasil incorporates blockchain for the traceability of premium oranges
- 2019-10-11 USDA releases citrus crop forecast
- 2019-10-11 Mexico has lost 20,000 hectares of citrus due to the drought
- 2019-10-11 “Fewer clementines mean fast picking and trading”
- 2019-10-10 Spanish grapefruit production fell 26% in 2019/20 campaign, down to 60,740tn
- 2019-10-10 Spanish retailer Mercadona selling foreign oranges as temporary solution
- 2019-10-10 US: Current volume low on mandarins and clementines
- 2019-10-09 Customs barrier for Turkish mandarins destined to Iraq
- 2019-10-09 Lemons from Sichuan - good volumes despite extreme weather
- 2019-10-09 Small oranges as a result of drought in Chinese orchards
- 2019-10-09 Citrus Australia launches protective screenhouse to prevent HLB
- 2019-10-09 Spanish grapefruit forecast estimates -26% drop in supply, prices expected to increase
- 2019-10-08 Florida citrus 2019/2020: more oranges in the marketplace?
- 2019-10-08 Italy rejects imports of Uruguayan oranges with banned pesticide residues
- 2019-10-08 Start of Turkish mandarin harvest
- 2019-10-08 Slow harvest of Valencian clementines and good prices
- 2019-10-08 Citrus production in Spanish Region of Murcia to exceed 869,000 tons
- 2019-10-07 PRE-HLB project: prevention against the spread of HLB in European citrus farming
- 2019-10-07 China: Red flesh pomelo prices plummet