- Stress resistant and an out going person
- Looking for reinforcement?
- Office and Sales Administrator - Rotterdam
- Marketing and Administration Assistant - Sunraysia region, Mildura Victoria, Australia
- Grower (Hemp/Tomatoes/Cukes) - Monahans (Texas) USA
- Innovation Director - De Lier, Netherlands
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Account Manager Fleuristes France - Hollande du Nord
- Account Manager Benelux Team - Midden-Nederland
- Assistant Breeder - Moerstraten, Netherlands
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Stepac announces improvements to transportation boxes
Transporting and Storing Xtend® just got lighter!
"Our new boxes improve the ease and safe handling of Xtend® during the supply chain. In addition, they reduce carbon footprint and save our customers money by increasing the number of packaging units per shipping unit," says Garold Zeltzer, StePac's VP Operations & Supply Chain, "We are proud that this simple change has such a meaningful and positive impact on the environment and on our customers' operations. Initial feedback has been favourable."
For more information:
Tel: +972 (0)4 6123514
Fax: +972 (0)4 9872946
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-09-16 Polystyrene packaging suitable for table grapes
- 2019-09-16 Plastic packaging: How are UK supermarkets doing right now?
- 2019-09-11 Recycling or composting?
- 2019-09-10 Dutch company CocoPallet uses coconuts for creation of pallets
- 2019-09-06 Tesco will not phase out plastic bags for loose fruit and veg
- 2019-09-06 New watermelon pouch launched
- 2019-09-05 UK consumers prepared to buy unpackaged foods
- 2019-09-05 Reusable Packaging Association announces 2019 award winner
- 2019-09-04 "Waste prevention is an important element for us as well"
- 2019-09-04 North Bay Produce to purchase compostable packaging equipment
- 2019-09-04 Plastic processing firm ILIP signs environmental sustainability pledge
- 2019-09-02 Norwegian blueberry packaging wins award
- 2019-08-30 "Future-oriented and responsible"
- 2019-08-30 "Sealable cardboard trays would meet the requirements the best"
- 2019-08-30 Lidl UK launches reusable bags for loose fruit and veg
- 2019-08-29 “The issue of packaging is two-sided: importation and distribution”
- 2019-08-29 Food packaging from tomatoes, algae and more.
- 2019-08-29 Dutch family-owned packaging company JASA opens US office
- 2019-08-29 Diverse packaging is a growing trend in Chinese fruit industry
- 2019-08-29 Ilapak develops plastic-free fresh fruit and veg packs