- Autonomous Greenhouse Manager
- Sales & Product representative Pot & Garden USA
- Supervisor International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Director Of Growing - Carleton (MI) USA
- Greenhouse Manager - Cleburne (TX) USA
- Sales Manager
- Growing Manager young vegetable plants
- Sales Agents / Representatives - Germany
- Lead Grower California USA
- Produce Construction Manager - USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- “Greece will have stronger kiwi volumes this season”
- There could be a gap in fruit supply out of Chile this coming season
- One Israeli company dominating avocado exports
- “We are reaching our strategic goal of becoming a year-round player”
- Australian cherry harvest looking good, but airfreight will pose a challenge
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Total production nearly 7%
Russian greenhouse vegetables increased in 2013
Vegetable greenhouses in the Volga Federal District have maintained a leading position in vegetable production in 2013. With a production output of 184,000 tons, they produce tomatoes, cucumbers and green vegetables.
Analysts in the Russian Central Federal District indicated that the greenhouse market situation is developing and consumer demands are increasing. More investors are investing in the vegetable greenhouses in the south of Russia. They estimate that in the next three years, the industrial greenhouses and vegetable production southern Russia will be significantly improve and develop.
Currently most of the fresh vegetables in Russia have been imported from abroad. High demand for fresh fruits and vegetable normally come from the capital city of Moscow during the low season.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2014-04-30 Azerbaijani horticulture thrives, with special thanks to Russian consumers and French technology
- 2014-04-25 250 acres of Pesticide-Free greenhouse tomatoes expected by May
- 2014-04-24 "With summer weather comes summer prices for peppers"
- 2014-04-23 Russian greenhouse vegetables increased in 2013
- 2014-04-22 "Dutch area of little gem is growing"
- 2014-04-17 Israel introduces the heart-shaped cucumber
- 2014-04-16 De Ruiter delivering for Aussie Grower
- 2014-04-15 Vegetable greenhouses in China leading farmers to riches
- 2014-04-14 China (Dulan): Vegetable production increases by 20% with government support
- 2014-04-11 Italy: Innovations lead to 'living salad' on your windowsill
- 2014-04-11 "Less dependent on Russia for Red Egg"
- 2014-04-10 Del Campo introduces high flavour t’mates® cocktail tomato
- 2014-04-09 "Greenhouse cauliflower important top product in Flanders"
- 2014-04-08 "Normal prices for greenhouse vegetables, but aubergines disappointing"
- 2014-04-07 Canada: Zing! greenhouse strawberries and peppers now ready to ship
- 2014-04-04 Diminished volume for Israeli pepper crop
- 2014-04-04 Spain: Cucumber prices down by 20% compared to last season
- 2014-04-03 Cora Seeds adds new cherry tomato variety
- 2014-04-02 Nature Fresh Farms proud to announce “Non-GMO Project Verified”
- 2014-04-01 US (CA): Lettuce production ahead of schedule