- Greenhouse Grower’s Assistant - Hawaii, USA
- Glasshouse Labour Supervisor - Warragul, Australia
- Head Grower youngplants - Central Italy
- Project Implementation Coordinator - Amman, Jordan
- Technical Services Manager
- Senior Grower tomatoes - Denmark
- Sales Manager
- Junior Verkoper Exoten
- Sales representative - North California, USA
- Head, Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Photo Report: Fruit Logistica 2019: Sustainability and Brexit
- Hapag-Lloyd first in world to convert large container ship to LNG
- New mandarin variety to hit the European market
- West Michigan: Rain creates ‘ghost apples’
- “People told us our product was the most innovative idea at the entire exhibition”
Top 5 -last month
"Maciej Milewski: "We aim to reach all of Europe with Merry Berry"
Poland: Milbor launches new blueberry juices
He explains that Milbor is also a supplier to large foreign supermarket chains in the UK, the Netherlands and Russia, as well as Polish wholesalers. “We aim to produce the best fruit and to achieve this we collaborate with specialists from the University of Warsaw. Through this connection, we are familiar with the best practices when it comes to blueberry cultivation and this ensures optimal quality."
The introduction of new juices started in January. "We deliver them all year round," says Maciej. "They are marketed under the brand Merry Berry and are available in three different flavours: 100% blueberry, blueberry/apple and blueberry/chokeberry. They contain 100% fruit from Polish producers and have no added flavouring or colouring. The juices are pasteurised and have thus a one year shelf life. Their sale started just a few months ago and it is working out well. We are currently focused on the Polish market, but already started discussions with distributors from England, the Netherlands, Russia and MENA countries. “Our goal is to reach all of Europe with our delicious natural juices."
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-02-15 New veggie-based snack to be launched at Natural Products Expo West
- 2019-02-15 Hot water treatments for longer shelf life of fresh-cut apples
- 2019-02-14 North American producer sees higher demand for ready-to-eat beets
- 2019-02-12 Beet-inspired campaign to celebrate heart health month
- 2019-02-11 US: Healthy and snack food trend continues to drive new products
- 2019-02-11 Spain: Canary banana flour suitable for those with coeliac disease
- 2019-02-08 Western Canada: Fresh Attitude Prewashed Baby Lettuces and Salad Kits now available
- 2019-02-07 Jamaican government targets expansion of agro-processing
- 2019-02-05 Austria: Domestic frozen vegetables in danger?
- 2019-02-04 "Europe wants Dutch onions"
- 2019-01-31 IQF, strong growth in consumption in 2018: +5.9% in value terms
- 2019-01-30 Packaged salad grower expands customer base
- 2019-01-24 Good feedback for pomegranate juice at Sigep
- 2019-01-23 China: “Demand surges for fresh garlic cloves in the European market"
- 2019-01-23 Italian company will market its frozen pulp in Japan and USA as well
- 2019-01-15 Project for a cabbage-broccoli juice chain
- 2019-01-14 Reitzel promoting the pickle industry in France since 2016
- 2019-01-08 Spain: Galician potato chips arrive in Australia
- 2019-01-03 “Large apples that retail doesn’t want are suitable for our apple chips”
- 2018-12-20 New system for cold-extracted fruit and vegetable juices launched