- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical Sales Agronomist - Switzerland
- International Retail Account Manager Fruit
- (Senior) Sourcing Manager Fruit
- Territory Account Manager - Texas, Colorado, and the Toronto/Niagara area of Canada
- National Development Manager, Bravo(TM) Apples - Australia
- Greenhouse Head Grower and Manager - Canada
- Greenhouse operations manager - Canada
- Sales Representative - Canada
- Product Specialist, Indoor Hydroponics - United States
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
"Maciej Milewski: "We aim to reach all of Europe with Merry Berry"
Poland: Milbor launches new blueberry juices
He explains that Milbor is also a supplier to large foreign supermarket chains in the UK, the Netherlands and Russia, as well as Polish wholesalers. “We aim to produce the best fruit and to achieve this we collaborate with specialists from the University of Warsaw. Through this connection, we are familiar with the best practices when it comes to blueberry cultivation and this ensures optimal quality."
The introduction of new juices started in January. "We deliver them all year round," says Maciej. "They are marketed under the brand Merry Berry and are available in three different flavours: 100% blueberry, blueberry/apple and blueberry/chokeberry. They contain 100% fruit from Polish producers and have no added flavouring or colouring. The juices are pasteurised and have thus a one year shelf life. Their sale started just a few months ago and it is working out well. We are currently focused on the Polish market, but already started discussions with distributors from England, the Netherlands, Russia and MENA countries. “Our goal is to reach all of Europe with our delicious natural juices."
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-08-16 New snack line introduced by Naturipe Farms
- 2019-08-14 Mexico's Melon Project will have a new location to process products
- 2019-08-07 Mann Packing details work on new Caulilini baby cauliflower line
- 2019-08-07 Chinese Mr. Avocado promotes baby carrot snacks in China
- 2019-08-06 Les Rives de l’Aveyron: from the orchard to the bottle
- 2019-08-05 Packaging and formula updates for caramel apple products
- 2019-07-19 "We offered the first IQF Processing Line dedicated to IQF spinach in China"
- 2019-07-05 Launch of first gluten and preservative-free guacamole in Spain
- 2019-07-05 Swedish company Veg of Lund brings potato-based drinks to UK
- 2019-07-03 Jam made from Fresón de Palos strawberries hits the shelves in Spain
- 2019-06-28 Italy: Fruit purees gain in popularity
- 2019-06-28 A short clip showing how dried fruit is made
- 2019-06-26 Vegetable ice creams conquer Dutch retail
- 2019-06-24 Holy Moly’s 100% Pure Smashed Avocado
- 2019-06-21 The Spanish juice industry is threatened by Mercosur
- 2019-06-17 "We have managed to extend the shelf life of cut fruit to fifteen days"
- 2019-06-14 Natura Buona healthy juices
- 2019-06-13 “Exciting times on the free market”
- 2019-06-10 Unica Group prepares record-breaking gazpacho
- 2019-06-07 New value-added Brussels sprouts product available