- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Sales Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Farm manager / Senior grower seeking for his next role
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
Top 5 -yesterday
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL ORANGE MARKET
- Corona-update: IRU speaks of 'alarming gap in global response to COVID-19'
- Limpopo citrus grower-exporter started Covid-19 prep three weeks ago
- "Sales of fruit and vegetables down 60%"
- "We’re selling half of our produce at cost price, to help people in these difficult times"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
India: Pomegranate arils moving into new markets
"We currently offer multiple packs. 125g punnets for the retail sector, 750g punnets for the hospitality and catering sector and bulk packs of more than 5kg for processors/juicing," explains Khivasara.
In India, the pomegranate harvest runs through the year, and for INI Farms the harvest for the European markets starts in November in the western and central parts of India.
"We have grown around 500 MT this year. The volumes are increasing as more of our farms come into production and we expect 1000 MT next year," said Khivasara.
This year the unseasonal hail storms and rains in India in the months of January and February led to significant crop loss in some belts of the producing region. INI Farm's shipment volumes to Europe were slightly affected by this.
Traditionally INI Farm's main markets have been Europe and the Middle East. However, they have now started shipping to Russia, Canada and South East Asia as well. "We will ship more volumes to these markets as our production ramps up, concludes Khivasara.
For more information:
Tel: +91 22 42600700
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-03-30 Mexican avocado exports to Canada break records
- 2020-03-27 “Rambutan demand in the US is on the rise”
- 2020-03-26 "Global mango trade struggles as countries around the world close their borders"
- 2020-03-26 "Chinese market conditions for imported pineapples and oranges are weak"
- 2020-03-26 Jalisco avocado producers look to shorten transit times to Europe
- 2020-03-26 Hi-Pro introduces new, virus-resitant papaya
- 2020-03-26 Shepard Avocados start promo push
- 2020-03-25 Durian season has arrived in Pattaya, Thailand
- 2020-03-25 "Taiwanese pineapple supply reaches peak this year"
- 2020-03-25 Jamaica: Tru-Juice introduces locally grown pineapple
- 2020-03-24 China: Scientists map genome sequencing for mangoes
- 2020-03-23 Australian mango season wraps up with significant developments on the export front
- 2020-03-23 Vietnam wants to increase investment in fruit and vegetable processing
- 2020-03-23 EU: Peruvian Hass avocado influx expected
- 2020-03-23 Ghana’s pineapple exports to EU market under threat
- 2020-03-20 "There is still potential for avocado consumption to increase in Europe"
- 2020-03-20 Costa Rica maintains its pineapple exports despite COVID-19
- 2020-03-20 "We will continue to supply avocados and operate to safeguard the internal supply chain"
- 2020-03-20 South African growers run at a loss as avocado theft surges
- 2020-03-20 US demand for avocados tripled between 2001 and 2018