- Stress resistant and an out going person
- Looking for reinforcement?
- Office and Sales Administrator - Rotterdam
- Marketing and Administration Assistant - Sunraysia region, Mildura Victoria, Australia
- Grower (Hemp/Tomatoes/Cukes) - Monahans (Texas) USA
- Innovation Director - De Lier, Netherlands
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Account Manager Fleuristes France - Hollande du Nord
- Account Manager Benelux Team - Midden-Nederland
- Assistant Breeder - Moerstraten, Netherlands
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
By Dr. Nadav Nitzan
Inspection proves success of Xtend® packed produce
In December 2013, we visited Holland and inspected sea freight arrivals of Xtend® packaged fruits and vegetables. Galia melons arriving in StePac's new laser perforated Xtend® liners had excellent flavour, superb rind and seed cavity form and a vibrant internal colour. Similarly, passion fruits, packed in 2 Kg Xtend® packaging, arrived in excellent shape, retaining their unique taste and aroma.
In this inspection we also examined green onion shipments from Morocco for the first time in three years. As can be seen in the provided images, green onions packed in Xtend® retained their freshness and rich green colour without telescopic growth, curving, root regrowth or decay.
StePac believes that outcome of this inspection highlights the superior MAP performance that the Xtend® product-line provides their customers.
Please visit www.stepac.com for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-09-16 Polystyrene packaging suitable for table grapes
- 2019-09-16 Plastic packaging: How are UK supermarkets doing right now?
- 2019-09-11 Recycling or composting?
- 2019-09-10 Dutch company CocoPallet uses coconuts for creation of pallets
- 2019-09-06 Tesco will not phase out plastic bags for loose fruit and veg
- 2019-09-06 New watermelon pouch launched
- 2019-09-05 UK consumers prepared to buy unpackaged foods
- 2019-09-05 Reusable Packaging Association announces 2019 award winner
- 2019-09-04 "Waste prevention is an important element for us as well"
- 2019-09-04 North Bay Produce to purchase compostable packaging equipment
- 2019-09-04 Plastic processing firm ILIP signs environmental sustainability pledge
- 2019-09-02 Norwegian blueberry packaging wins award
- 2019-08-30 "Future-oriented and responsible"
- 2019-08-30 "Sealable cardboard trays would meet the requirements the best"
- 2019-08-30 Lidl UK launches reusable bags for loose fruit and veg
- 2019-08-29 “The issue of packaging is two-sided: importation and distribution”
- 2019-08-29 Food packaging from tomatoes, algae and more.
- 2019-08-29 Dutch family-owned packaging company JASA opens US office
- 2019-08-29 Diverse packaging is a growing trend in Chinese fruit industry
- 2019-08-29 Ilapak develops plastic-free fresh fruit and veg packs