- Product Developer - Italy
- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe (Benelux - Germany)
- Technical sales specialists Florida, Virginia, North Caroline, South Carolina, Texas, - USA
- Business Development Manager Spain
- Director of Operations - Ethiopia
- Product Manager Premium Beans - Rotterdam, NL
- Crop Consultant - Canada
- Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit - Bologna, Italy
- Corporate Account Manager - Chilliwack (BC) Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
- South African avocado growers wish the season would never end
- Australia: Packing shed to install blemish, colour and weight tomato recognition system
- "Wind turbines saved 100% of our apples during the night frost"
- Supplies of avocados to start picking up
- “Apples still stored in cold rooms are responsible for current low prices”
Top 5 -last week
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Kenyan avocado season has mixed results depending on variety
- Walmart: $10bln surprise after buying Flipkart
- "Ceremony held for first shipment of cold-treatment-free cherries from Izmir, Turkey"
- "If you do not have IP amongst your offering you will quickly lose relevance in the market"
Top 5 -last month
Shortage of potatoes in Cuba
At the moment approximately 3200 hectares of potato are being cultivated in Cuba. This is 57% smaller than the total area of 2013, and a 17% smaller area than 1990. "It will not be enough for everybody," warns 'Trabajadores'. The harvest runs from the end of March to early April.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-07-17 Onion prices in Bangladesh are high due to ‘artificial crisis’
- 2019-07-17 “Dutch potato market a bubble that’s about to burst”
- 2019-07-17 ASAJA Salamanca asks for the staggering of the potato harvest not to be ignored
- 2019-07-17 Philippines: Benguet potato growers double yield with seeds from Canada
- 2019-07-17 Bangladesh onion prices spiralling despite drop in wholesale market
- 2019-07-17 Frito-Lay & McCain rated among most valuable food brands worldwide
- 2019-07-16 Prices of onions double in Bangladesh due to India’s squeeze on exporters
- 2019-07-16 Spain: Leonese onion acreage almost doubled this year
- 2019-07-16 "Exceptionally early start of Egyptian sweet potatoes"
- 2019-07-16 Collaborative discussion between seed potato schemes
- 2019-07-15 Green mint oil as a natural alternative for the post-harvesting storage of potatoes
- 2019-07-15 "Dutch onion set prices have dropped like a stone"
- 2019-07-15 Onion prices still increasing but may taper off next week
- 2019-07-15 US: Great demand and good prices make for great Virginia potato season
- 2019-07-15 All North-Western potato countries fear drought
- 2019-07-15 ‘Blight disease accounts for 50 percent potato losses’
- 2019-07-15 Peru has a new potato that will help farmers weather the cold
- 2019-07-12 Slim supplies of onions until September
- 2019-07-12 China: Onion price rising rapidly
- 2019-07-12 Harvesting operations of shallots have started