- Want to grow your business?
- Gartenbaumeister (Deutschland) - Niederrhein
- Group Chief Operating Officer
- Allround Medewerker Bedrijfsbureau - Est, Nederland
- General Manager Fresh Produce Manufacturing - Tasmania (Australia)
- Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
- Integrated Crop Management (ICM) Technician - Olds (Alberta) Canada
- Hoofd Engineering - Gameren, Nederland
- Manager Operations - Gameren, Nederland
- Master Vegetable - Flower Grower
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "We are the first organic citrus company to pack 100% without plastic"
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Biggest problem facing avocado sector in coming years will be supply, not demand
- Clearing the rubble in Spain after the severe weather; leafy vegetable shortages a sure thing in the winter"
- Severe weather in Spain has disastrous local effects
Bio Turbo now adapted for use in refrigerated trucks and reefers
Bio Turbo uses ozone to remove ethylene and kill organic pathogens, however ozone is only used inside the reaction chamber and never leaves it. Purifying air using the power of ozone while avoiding all of the drawbacks that ozone can potentially have is a patented process developed by Miatech.
“Our new Bio Turbo 100 for refrigerated trucks was a star of our booth at Fruit Logistica. I only wish we could develop it sooner, in time to nominate it for the Fruit Logistica innovation award” – shared Costas Iconomou, Miatech’s President, Chairman and CEO.
The advantages of this technology include small size, ease of connection to reefers’ wiring system, and ease of installation. Bio Turbo is virtually maintenance free, it only requires changing air filter and ozone plates once per year. This procedure is so simple that it can be performed even by individuals without technical training.
For more information:
Tel: +1 (503) 659-5680 ext. 549
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-10-08 Solar-powered cooling could solve post harvest waste
- 2019-10-03 Cold storage & warehouses should boost Kenyan potato farming
- 2019-10-03 High demand for cold storage warehouses in U.S. could prove expensive
- 2019-09-26 How to enable cold storage in countries without reliable access to electricity or diesel
- 2019-09-24 Significance of vacuum cooling for fresh produce
- 2019-09-17 New Nepalese cold storage facility inaugurated in Pokhara
- 2019-09-16 Retail modernization in India turns cold-chain business hot
- 2019-09-09 Taiwan: NT$1 billion cooling systems to improve crop delivery
- 2019-09-04 ‘Reefer container equipment availability set to be tight’
- 2019-08-27 Cool chain facility for AC Fresh in Toronto
- 2019-08-26 China's first mobile modified atmosphere R&D center opens in Pingnan
- 2019-08-23 Tropical fruit IQF gains popularity
- 2019-08-21 Bangladesh: 500 cool chambers for vegetables planned
- 2019-08-21 Analysis of cold storage facilities at wholesale markets
- 2019-08-15 Precoolers that are “perfect for grapes”
- 2019-08-15 New Eastland Port coolstore means container export of kiwifruit a step closer for Gisborne
- 2019-08-13 Cold is now officially hot across the Asia Pacific
- 2019-08-07 Staay opts for CO2 at its Venlo site in the Netherlands too
- 2019-08-07 Factors impacting growth of India’s cold supply chain sector
- 2019-07-30 Jet cooler manufacturer reduces lead time