Top 5 -yesterday
- Blueberry promotions likely to come on this month
- “We have one foot in the orchard and one foot in the market”
- California grower pilots autonomous drone harvest pilot program
- Tasmanian growers start dropping potatoes after price negotiations with Simplot stall
- Citrus crisis: SA government lodges WTO dispute, requests consultation to address EU measures affecting citrus imports from South Africa
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Schoeman Boerdery extends a hand to a hundred rural communities
- No workforce means that fruit remains on trees
- Brazilian melon grower and exporter charters own boats to Europe
- “Japanese market is very demanding when it comes to fruit quality”
- “Citrus from South Africa, Egypt, Morocco and Argentina are highly sought after in Baltic”
Bio Turbo now adapted for use in refrigerated trucks and reefers
Bio Turbo uses ozone to remove ethylene and kill organic pathogens, however ozone is only used inside the reaction chamber and never leaves it. Purifying air using the power of ozone while avoiding all of the drawbacks that ozone can potentially have is a patented process developed by Miatech.
“Our new Bio Turbo 100 for refrigerated trucks was a star of our booth at Fruit Logistica. I only wish we could develop it sooner, in time to nominate it for the Fruit Logistica innovation award” – shared Costas Iconomou, Miatech’s President, Chairman and CEO.
The advantages of this technology include small size, ease of connection to reefers’ wiring system, and ease of installation. Bio Turbo is virtually maintenance free, it only requires changing air filter and ozone plates once per year. This procedure is so simple that it can be performed even by individuals without technical training.
For more information:
Tel: +1 (503) 659-5680 ext. 549
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-20 Cutting costs and emissions in reefer container use
- 2022-07-20 ZIM adopts Carrier’s Lynx Fleet solution
- 2022-07-07 Fruit that always has the best taste and bite thanks to All-in-One Spectral Cabinet
- 2022-07-07 ColdHubs wants to expand beyond Nigeria
- 2022-07-06 New cold storage and research rooms put into operation at Proeftuin Randwijk
- 2022-07-05 Capacity of three Controlled Atmosphere stores to go up in Himachal
- 2022-06-02 The delicate work of keeping herbs cold
- 2022-05-30 Guangxi Beibu Gulf International Fresh Cold Chain Park opened
- 2022-05-30 Shippers Authority set on improving temperature controlled cargo operations
- 2022-05-18 dnata boosts Erbil operations with over US$ 17 million invested in advanced facilities
- 2022-05-03 "Clients continue to invest despite the current situation"
- 2022-04-29 IQF Freezing berries: The challenges of dehydration
- 2022-04-28 Cold storage shortages are hurting Cambodian agri exports
- 2022-04-26 “The temperature goes from 25 to 4°C in 20 minutes”
- 2022-04-22 Fruveco exported a thousand tons of frozen vegetables to the US through the Port of Cartagena
- 2022-04-22 "Brussels' firmness on cold treatment and its immediate application is evident"
- 2022-04-14 European cold chain warehousing: challenges and opportunities
- 2022-04-08 SokoFresh offers cold storage and market linkage
- 2022-04-01 Interko announces brand name for new ripening room - Mobilo
- 2022-03-30 Jammu and Kashmir govt has increased cold storage capacity by 700% in past six years