- Junior buyer/ seller - Alicante, Spain
- Office and Sales Administrator - Alkmaar - Schagen, Nederland
- Greenhouse Plug Propagator - Dunnville (Ontario) Canada
- Head Grower new Tomato farm, Iowa USA
- Sales Manager
- Senior Grower Tomato, NSW Australia
- Grower Managers (5ha or 10ha) - Australia
- Rose Grower
- Farm Manager Tomato Greenhouse Nursery, Tunisia
- Sales Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Package with avocados in different ripening stages launched
- Unrest in Chile affects cherry export to China
- Blueberries see stronger availability for 2019-2020 imports
- Hars & Hagebauer is looking for agents/producers in South Africa
- "It is everyone’s responsibility to accurately show how many hectares have been planted and where to forecast the future volumes"
Top 5 -last month
Bio Turbo now adapted for use in refrigerated trucks and reefers
Bio Turbo uses ozone to remove ethylene and kill organic pathogens, however ozone is only used inside the reaction chamber and never leaves it. Purifying air using the power of ozone while avoiding all of the drawbacks that ozone can potentially have is a patented process developed by Miatech.
“Our new Bio Turbo 100 for refrigerated trucks was a star of our booth at Fruit Logistica. I only wish we could develop it sooner, in time to nominate it for the Fruit Logistica innovation award” – shared Costas Iconomou, Miatech’s President, Chairman and CEO.
The advantages of this technology include small size, ease of connection to reefers’ wiring system, and ease of installation. Bio Turbo is virtually maintenance free, it only requires changing air filter and ozone plates once per year. This procedure is so simple that it can be performed even by individuals without technical training.
For more information:
Tel: +1 (503) 659-5680 ext. 549
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-11-15 "Outside the asparagus sector, the need for cooling has also increased"
- 2019-11-15 European designed food produce cooling technology to come to AU market
- 2019-11-14 "Sustainable cold chain could cut food loss and waste"
- 2019-11-06 UK cold chain Logistics Market to see exponential growth by 2026
- 2019-11-05 New trends in broccoli cooling
- 2019-10-28 Russia: Refrigerated warehouse to be added to the checkpoint with Latvia
- 2019-10-18 Zero-energy cooler keeps fruits and vegetables fresh
- 2019-10-17 "These new refrigeration containers help reduce our environmental impact"
- 2019-10-17 Educational seminar on advantages of at-source ripening in Madrid
- 2019-10-15 Global IQF fruits market revenue expected to increase to US$13.4 bn by 2028
- 2019-10-15 Partnership announced for ripening and packing of bananas and tropical fruit
- 2019-10-14 Fruit exporters get state of the art cooling facility
- 2019-10-08 Solar-powered cooling could solve post harvest waste
- 2019-10-03 Cold storage & warehouses should boost Kenyan potato farming
- 2019-10-03 High demand for cold storage warehouses in U.S. could prove expensive
- 2019-09-26 How to enable cold storage in countries without reliable access to electricity or diesel
- 2019-09-24 Significance of vacuum cooling for fresh produce
- 2019-09-17 New Nepalese cold storage facility inaugurated in Pokhara
- 2019-09-16 Retail modernization in India turns cold-chain business hot
- 2019-09-09 Taiwan: NT$1 billion cooling systems to improve crop delivery