- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
"Living with an Olympian"
Produce Mom welcomes wife of Olympian as guest blogger
David Boudia, Olympic Diving Gold Medallist
In the post, “Living with an Olympian,” Sonnie Boudia shares how important nutrition and lifestyle are to Olympic athletes. She provides guidance and motivation for anyone struggling to get their kids to eat more fruit and veggies.
“Having Sonnie Boudia as our first guest blogger is such an honour! As we enter the last days of the Olympics, it’s interesting to learn more about the role that nutrition plays for athletes. Coming from the viewpoint of a registered dietician, Sonnie also has some helpful advice on how to get kids to try more fruits and veggies. Thank you to both David and Sonnie for their contributions to encouraging kids to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables,” said Lori Taylor, The Produce Mom.
Please click here to visit the Produce Mom website or follow her on Twitter to understand how “There is a Produce Mom in All of Us”:
For more information:
Meghan Mayer Martin
Burkhart Marketing Associates, Inc.
Tel: +1 317.231.0095
Fax: +1 317.231.0096
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-22 Los Angeles grocers are selling out of celery - “Global Celery Juice Movement”
- 2019-03-21 Tackling obesity in South Africa: Making fresh farm produce fashionable
- 2019-03-21 More antioxidants from chopped & uncooked spinach
- 2019-03-19 White onions: Getting healthy hair & soft skin
- 2019-03-19 Fruit and veg consumption in Mexico fell by 30% over the last 30 years
- 2019-03-14 Sour cherry: a good sleeping pill
- 2019-03-13 Eating mushrooms may reduce the risk of cognitive decline
- 2019-03-13 Avocado seed extract might be anti-inflammatory compound
- 2019-03-12 Hot peppers: a new weapon in the fight against obesity?
- 2019-03-11 “Agbalumo’’ lowers blood sugar, cholesterol- expert
- 2019-03-11 New Zealand blackcurrant contains high levels of cyclic Glycine-Proline
- 2019-03-07 ‘Keto diet’ blamed for rising avocado prices
- 2019-03-05 "Tomatoes may help reduce risk of liver cancer "
- 2019-03-04 Washing yourself with lemon juice can damage the skin
- 2019-03-01 Canadians eat fewer fruits and veg than 11 years ago
- 2019-02-27 Spain: If people took recommended fruit intake, growers could make 200 M€
- 2019-02-27 Red raspberries may aid glucose control in people with pre-diabetes
- 2019-02-27 ‘Beetroot juice is better for footballers than for cyclists’
- 2019-02-26 Gulf nations fall in new global health ranking
- 2019-02-26 Avocado stone fights against cardiovascular diseases and cancer