- Autonomous Greenhouse Manager
- Sales & Product representative Pot & Garden USA
- Supervisor International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Director Of Growing - Carleton (MI) USA
- Greenhouse Manager - Cleburne (TX) USA
- Sales Manager
- Growing Manager young vegetable plants
- Sales Agents / Representatives - Germany
- Lead Grower California USA
- Produce Construction Manager - USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- “Greece will have stronger kiwi volumes this season”
- There could be a gap in fruit supply out of Chile this coming season
- One Israeli company dominating avocado exports
- “We are reaching our strategic goal of becoming a year-round player”
- Australian cherry harvest looking good, but airfreight will pose a challenge
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
More than 62,000 trade visitors from 141 countries at Fruit Logistica 2014
Click here to see the FreshPlaza photo report
Click here to see the Dutch companies
Click here to the Italian companies
Click here to see the Spanish/South American companies
Dr. Christian Göke, CEO of Messe Berlin GmbH, said: "The leading international trade fair Fruit Logistica 2014 can report an increase in the numbers of both exhibitors and trade visitors. It is a catalyst for the fresh produce sector, and the key industry event."
Fruit Logistica sets new trends and innovations
As the industry’s platform for innovation, Fruit Logistica launched a new series of lectures that gives trade visitors a glimpse of the future. The "Future Lab" showcased innovative projects that may enhance the fruit and vegetable industry with innovations in the coming years or contribute significantly to optimisation along the value chain.
Exhibitors highly satisfied
Key objectives for exhibitors at Fruit Logistica 2014 included presenting their company, strengthening existing customer relations and developing new business. These objectives were well achieved. More than 90% of exhibitors said that their participation at the trade fair had a positive impact on business. Although business contracts were not among the top priorities, 44.3% of all exhibitors received new orders at the trade fair. Some 90% of exhibitors said they anticipated good post-exhibition business and 89% reported a positive overall impression of this year's Fruit Logistica.
Positive business results for 98% of trade visitors
Fruit Logistica 2014 was attended by top-level decision-makers from all over the world. 83% of trade visitors came from outside Germany, with the majority coming from Europe (71%), the Americas (11.5%), Africa (8.4%), the Middle East (4.6%), Asia (2.6%) and Oceania (1.9%). Most of the trade visitors came to Fruit Logistica to establish new business contacts or source new suppliers, find out about new products, study the market and monitor the competition. They were particularly interested in fresh produce, packaging solutions and packing machinery. The key trade visitor groups were fruit and vegetable growers, importers and exporters, as well as wholesalers and retailers. The level of the trade visitors' decision-making authority was once again high. Some three quarters of the trade visitors hold senior positions in their companies. Trade visitors were extremely enthusiastic about the range of products and services on display at the trade fair. 98.2% of trade visitors gave a positive assessment of their business results at the event. 84.1% were able to establish new business contacts. More than one third of trade visitors concluded business deals during the trade fair, and 77.5% were anticipating follow-up negotiations and business transactions as a result of the contacts made at the trade event.
For more information:
Tel.: +4930 3038-2295
Fax: +4930 3038-2296
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-02-28 Fruit Logistica 2020 photo report
- 2020-02-25 CIV showcased apple, pear and strawberry varieties
- 2020-02-24 "More qualitative, targeted exchanges this year"
- 2020-02-17 "We have created a fast and efficient translating head system"
- 2020-02-14 More than 100 international colleagues attended annual global Kanzi meeting
- 2020-02-13 "From an excellent brand, to a great national brand of reference in apple-based products"
- 2020-02-12 Fruit Logistica records 72,000 visitors for its 2020 exhibition
- 2020-02-11 Polish Berry Cooperative celebrate fifth Fruit Logistica anniversary
- 2020-02-11 Next generation potatoes presented at Fruit Logistica
- 2020-02-10 YOOM™ tomato wins Fruit Logistica Innovation Award 2020
- 2020-02-07 Emerson incorporates 4G/Cat-M Technology into next generation GO Real-Time Tracker
- 2020-02-06 SYMACH introduces the new generation of palletizing
- 2020-02-05 "Increasing demand for highly automated complete solutions in the packaging sector"
- 2020-02-04 Un Sacco Green bag showcased in Berlin
- 2020-02-03 Start-up introducing a revolutionary automatic QC and data analytics platform
- 2020-02-03 Ecuador to launch 'Premium and sustainable' brand
- 2020-01-31 "We are excited to showcase the CPMA Waste Efficiency Tool, among other things"
- 2020-01-31 Lower Italian kiwi production creates opportunities for Greece
- 2020-01-30 Ethylene management products provide solutions for ripening and degreening
- 2020-01-30 Moldova brings 16 fruit producers and exporters to Berlin