- Grower - Tasmania (berries) - Australia
- Category Manager - Sydney Markets, Australia
- Independent Sales & Business Development Representative, USA
- Experienced Tomato Grower, North America
- Breeder - Xiamen, China
- Senior Scientist, Plant Imaging - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Scientist, Plant Substrates and Nutrition - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Logistics Coordinator
- Head of Delivery and Support - Bristol, UK
- Sales Manager (Fruit & Vegetable) - Erkelenz, Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
- Woolworths answers questions about its avocados
- “The coming years will bring expansion in organic production and investment in technology”
- High prices on low supplies make for a strong berry market
- Statement from AgroFair about banana disease discovery in Peru (Foc TR4)
- Off-season for Kenyan avocados will raise prices for fruit and avocado oil
Top 5 -last week
- Greenhouse grown cherries give Washington grower a head start
- 700 refrigerated containers arriving in South Africa
- It's official: South Africa's grape crop breaks previous record
- Mucci Farms launches mushroom collection and presents new sustainable packaging options
- New pigmented orange varieties allow for year-round red orange promotions
Top 5 -last month
Lakewood Process Machinery offers new wedge wheel clamshell denesting system
The container-specific design of the Wedge Wheel denester removes any need for making adjustments to the denester during the changeover process from one container size to another. One cartridge is disconnected from the compressed air valve and is removed from the denester frame (tool free), and another is simply put onto the frame in its place, the air is connected, and the machine is ready to denest the new size. Because the need for adjustment is removed, the changeover process is faster and easier than ever.
Lakewood’s Wedge Wheel Denester is available for a wide variety of different container shapes and sizes, both lidless and lidded. The machine is rated to denest over 300 containers per minute, and the clamshell-specific cartridges guarantee fewer doubles. Each system includes a single denester frame and any number of container-specific denester cartridges.
Lakewood Process Machinery
Tel: +1 800-366-6705
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-04-14 "Reduced blanching time, improved cut quality, increased revenues and reduced costs"
- 2021-04-09 Reemoon officially installs its first kiwifruit sorting line in South America
- 2021-04-09 AppHarvest acquires Root AI and its robotic harvester
- 2021-04-08 Electric robot for a precise weed control
- 2021-04-08 "Night frost fan immediately deployable for fruit growers"
- 2021-04-08 FairPick registration system seeks European distributors
- 2021-04-07 "We need robots to harvest the apples and the strawberries".
- 2021-04-06 Broad offer of machinery for the fruit and vegetable industry
- 2021-04-02 “Non-destructive portable measuring device saves on fruit waste while increasing efficiency”
- 2021-04-01 “We’ve seen increased demand for juicing machines throughout the pandemic”
- 2021-03-31 Internal defect sorter provides confidence in providing high-quality apples
- 2021-03-29 Online auction of potato, fruit and vegetable processing machinery
- 2021-03-26 NL: Teboza, Martens Asperges get first selective asparagus harvesting robots with underground detection
- 2021-03-24 Cimcorp partners with GEODIS to introduce Automated Layer Picking warehouse solution
- 2021-03-23 "You can no longer do without an asparagus peeling machine"
- 2021-03-23 "Robotics gives us flexibility and, above all, consistency"
- 2021-03-23 Cornish potato farm to expand with £400,000 robot picker
- 2021-03-23 SCEA Hermant invests in TOMRA 3A sorting machine
- 2021-03-23 Fieldwork Robotics raises £675,000 to accelerate development of harvesting robots
- 2021-03-22 End of line automation