- Orchard Programmes Regional Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Packaging Supervisor - Mumbai, India
- Farm Manager - Czech Republic
- Citrus Agronomist - Can Tho, Vietnam
- Fresh Produce Trader - Den Haag, Netherlands
- Sales manager Europe
- Sales Representative - Northern Lower Michigan, USA
- Sales Representative - Florida, USA
- Business Development Manager Grapes, Citrus and Mangoes - Maasdijk, The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Grower’s Assistant - Hawaii, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
"Wilko van der Zwaard: "We never start too early with a product"
Moroccan Clementine-season at Wilko Fruit followed by Nour-Clementines
"We finished the clementine season last week and we now extend the season with more than enough Nour-Clementines, the colour of which is of the very best. Prices of the clementines were far too low because of the large harvest. The prices of the Nour are right to encourage promotions at the moment. We advise our customers to go into the Nour-Clementines as much as possible with the result that they will be able to trade in good, tasty, juicy Clementines without problems for a long period," the importer says.
Wilko Fruit has quite a number of packing possibilities for the Nour-Clementines varying from 10 kg wooden boxes to girsac- or girplus possibilities in cartons from Europool. "These will be readily available during the next four weeks and next week they will arrive in Pitufo packing as well" Wilko tells. Wilko Fruit looks after the marketing on behalf of Agrisouss, which includes the cooperatives M'Brouka, Sofia-Sud and Prima-Souss. The Nour season will be followed by the Afourer-mandarins in four weeks time.
The brands we are receiving are Gaudias, Moulouya-sun, Tafraout, Alpha, Sofia-Sud, Sofia-Star, Maroc-Star, Amal, Primouss en Admine.
From week 6 we start with Salustianana's as they are then at their very best. We never start too early with a product as otherwise one may be one's own worst enemy, if the clients of our clients do not come back. The Wilko Fruit team is ready to book your orders," Wilko concludes.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-02-22 US importer reporting strong Moroccan W. Murcott season
- 2019-02-22 Organic orange variety still available for about a month
- 2019-02-22 Argentina to sell lemons, oranges, grapefruits, and mandarins to Vietnam
- 2019-02-22 Argentina: Lemon production recovers but sweet citrus production decreases
- 2019-02-22 "Blood oranges taste better this season"
- 2019-02-22 Spain: Valencian citrus growers have already lost about 200 million Euro
- 2019-02-22 "There is still room to grow on the market for Spanish kumquats"
- 2019-02-22 "The flavor of grapefruit improves in storage"
- 2019-02-22 Italian Citrus: Quality forecast to be excellent
- 2019-02-21 Spain: Murcian lemons close to becoming unprofitable
- 2019-02-21 Florida Valencia orange harvest is imminent
- 2019-02-21 "Germany is a complicated market for the Portuguese citrus industry"
- 2019-02-21 "We've created momentum by addressing consumer trends"
- 2019-02-21 Spain: Citrus growers protest in front of EC office in Madrid
- 2019-02-21 Spain: Approval of motion to analyze consequences on citrus of agreement with South Africa
- 2019-02-21 Frost severely reduced the production volume of Chinese tangerines
- 2019-02-20 Argentina will export lemons to India
- 2019-02-20 Peru is expected to export 200,000 tons of citrus this year
- 2019-02-20 China: Shatang tangerines approach end of season
- 2019-02-20 "Good demand for Spanish oranges despite large citrus supply"