- Labour Manager - Leamington (ON) Canada
- Head Grower/Director of Growing - Crawfordville (FL) USA
- Project Manager Assistant - USA
- Apple Quality Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- General Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- Technical Services Supervisor - Hamburg, Germany
- Cultivation Control Systems Manager - Colorado, USA
- Sales Manager based in The Netherlands, Belgium or Germany
- Category Manager (Mangoes, Melons & Pines) - Sydney or Brisbane, Australia
- General Manager - Commercial | Murcia, Spain | Fruit
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Thanks to what I learned in Chile, I was able to introduce blueberries to Peru"
- Covid-19: 'terrible timing' for South African citrus industry
- Argentina establishes export ban for lemons to EU after finding Citrus Black Spot
- GO Real-Time Trackers used to protect avocados from theft
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL TABLE GRAPE MARKET
Top 5 -last month
US (CA): Asian citrus psyllid found in Ojai Valley
The Ventura County Star reported Tuesday that the pest, which can carry the disease known as citrus greening, was discovered last month in a tangerine tree on a residential lot next to commercial citrus orchards.
Agriculture officials are using pesticides to treat the Ojai Valley trees where the psyllid was found and nearby properties. Commercial growers have said they would treat their own trees.
The insect most recently has been found in Tulare, Kern and Fresno counties. So far the disease has been found only in one tree in California — in the Hacienda Heights section of Los Angeles.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-07-06 Study looks to find tools to protect young trees from HLB
- 2020-07-06 Colombia to start exporting mandarins to the US again
- 2020-07-03 Turkish grapefruit production to increase by 8%
- 2020-07-03 Argentinian lemon shipment is sent to China
- 2020-07-03 Navels are great, Midknights are small and late mandarins are early
- 2020-07-03 South Africa's export inspection agency refutes claim of service suspension
- 2020-07-02 Cumulative volume of exported South African citrus at 11,889,038 cartons
- 2020-07-02 Lots of space for overseas citrus on an empty European market
- 2020-07-02 New digital campaign launched to promote the power of immunity-boosting citrus fruits
- 2020-07-02 "We demand an agreement that avoids tariffs on the export of citrus to the United Kingdom"
- 2020-07-01 The benefits of coatings and postharvest treatments on fresh fruits for reducing food losses and waste
- 2020-07-01 "Price of Egyptian oranges in China picks up after reaching bottom"
- 2020-07-01 "The start of lemon exports to China has generated great expectations in the sector"
- 2020-07-01 Argentina establishes export ban for lemons to EU after finding Citrus Black Spot
- 2020-07-01 "Even Navels are now being sold as juicing oranges"
- 2020-07-01 Italian retailers are after domestically produced lemons
- 2020-07-01 Piura has exported more than 6,000 tons of lemons so far in 2020
- 2020-07-01 Citrus Expo 2020 has been canceled due to pandemic
- 2020-06-30 Strong summer lemon season from Argentina and Chile
- 2020-06-30 Andalusia achieves record-breaking citrus exports in the first quarter of 2020