- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
US: APHIS proposing allowing avocado imports from continental Spain
As a condition of entry, avocados from Spain would have to be produced in accordance with a systems approach that would include requirements for importation in commercial consignments; registration and monitoring of places of production and packinghouses; grove sanitation; and inspection for quarantine pests by the national plant protection organization of Spain. Consignments of avocados other than the Hass variety would also have to be treated for the Mediterranean fruit fly either prior to moving to the United States or upon arrival prior to release. Consignments would also be required to be accompanied by a phytosanitary certificate with an additional declaration stating that the avocados were grown and inspected and found to be free of pests in accordance with the proposed requirements. This action would allow for the importation of avocados from Spain into the United States while continuing to provide protection against the introduction of quarantine pests.
APHIS will consider all comments that we receive on or before April 1, 2014.
You may submit comments by visiting the website or by Postal Mail/Commercial Delivery:
Docket No. APHIS-2012-0002
Regulatory Analysis and Development,
PPD, APHIS, Station 3A-03.8
4700 River Road Unit 118
Riverdale, MD 20737-1238.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-22 Kenya: Kirinyaga farmers form society to market avocados
- 2019-03-22 "Tainung mangoes dominate Beijing market"
- 2019-03-22 New Zealand North Island avocado scheme going for growth
- 2019-03-21 The continuance of kiwifruit’s golden run
- 2019-03-21 Cameroon: the pineapple industry affected by the yellow vests movement
- 2019-03-21 Stem cell science to speed avocado tree growth
- 2019-03-20 Ecuador: Pitahaya exporters eyeing Brazil, Peru and China
- 2019-03-20 Dominican Republic: Monte Plata will export 180,000 pineapples a week to Europe
- 2019-03-20 Malaysian firm Newleaf to tap into huge durian demand in China
- 2019-03-20 Malaysia: PLS Plantations shareholders approve diversification into durians
- 2019-03-19 Myanmar: Avocado prices hampered by poor harvesting techniques
- 2019-03-19 Xuwen pineapple promotion comes to Shanghai
- 2019-03-19 Chinese mango production declined in 2019 and quality is uneven, what will happen to the price?
- 2019-03-19 Taiwan: Pineapple price struggles
- 2019-03-19 Mango industry discovers highly infectious bacteria as cause of RCD
- 2019-03-19 Saint Lucia breadfruit very much in demand
- 2019-03-18 Durians: Pungent ‘J-Queen’ sells for US$1,000 in Indonesia
- 2019-03-18 Pineapple: small offer and rising prices
- 2019-03-18 Kenya eyes China for avocado exports
- 2019-03-18 New Zealand’s Nelson family business: Feijoas year-round.