- Junior buyer/ seller - Alicante, Spain
- Office and Sales Administrator - Alkmaar - Schagen, Nederland
- Greenhouse Plug Propagator - Dunnville (Ontario) Canada
- Head Grower new Tomato farm, Iowa USA
- Sales Manager
- Senior Grower Tomato, NSW Australia
- Grower Managers (5ha or 10ha) - Australia
- Rose Grower
- Farm Manager Tomato Greenhouse Nursery, Tunisia
- Sales Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Package with avocados in different ripening stages launched
- Unrest in Chile affects cherry export to China
- Blueberries see stronger availability for 2019-2020 imports
- Hars & Hagebauer is looking for agents/producers in South Africa
- "It is everyone’s responsibility to accurately show how many hectares have been planted and where to forecast the future volumes"
Top 5 -last month
US: APHIS proposing allowing avocado imports from continental Spain
As a condition of entry, avocados from Spain would have to be produced in accordance with a systems approach that would include requirements for importation in commercial consignments; registration and monitoring of places of production and packinghouses; grove sanitation; and inspection for quarantine pests by the national plant protection organization of Spain. Consignments of avocados other than the Hass variety would also have to be treated for the Mediterranean fruit fly either prior to moving to the United States or upon arrival prior to release. Consignments would also be required to be accompanied by a phytosanitary certificate with an additional declaration stating that the avocados were grown and inspected and found to be free of pests in accordance with the proposed requirements. This action would allow for the importation of avocados from Spain into the United States while continuing to provide protection against the introduction of quarantine pests.
APHIS will consider all comments that we receive on or before April 1, 2014.
You may submit comments by visiting the website or by Postal Mail/Commercial Delivery:
Docket No. APHIS-2012-0002
Regulatory Analysis and Development,
PPD, APHIS, Station 3A-03.8
4700 River Road Unit 118
Riverdale, MD 20737-1238.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-11-15 Guangzhou successfully exports fresh persimmon to Canada for the first time
- 2019-11-15 Launch in Spain of a powerful kaki promotional campaign
- 2019-11-15 The different ways retailers educate consumers on avocado ripeness
- 2019-11-15 Philippine growers will highlight coconut products at German 2020 BioFach fair
- 2019-11-15 Australian Lady Jane mangoes to hit stores next week
- 2019-11-15 Average persimmon prices in Italy
- 2019-11-14 "Anytime is Avotime!"
- 2019-11-14 With a kaki harvest like this, the opening of new markets is clearly necessary
- 2019-11-13 South Africa: New and sweeter dragon fruit cultivars
- 2019-11-13 "Plans to export Australian mangoes to China not yet affected by bushfires"
- 2019-11-13 Malaysia: 770 hectares under pineapple in inter-cropping project
- 2019-11-13 Avocado prices lowest in almost three years
- 2019-11-13 The US revives Peruvian pineapple exports
- 2019-11-13 Fresh mangoes from Malawi arrive on Indian markets this winter
- 2019-11-13 New South Wales avocado farmer fears fire could ruin crop
- 2019-11-12 Greenskin exports from Israel at approximately 208,000 cartons
- 2019-11-12 Asian paddy farmers urged to opt for crop diversification
- 2019-11-12 This season marks a big contrast between South American mango growing countries
- 2019-11-11 Mango import program from Australia expands
- 2019-11-11 "We are about to sell the first Panama pineapples in China"