- Production Manager - Dubai, UAE
- Supply Chain Coordinator - Kudelstaart, Netherlands
- Plant Buyer - Kudelstaart, Netherlands
- Hydroponic Grower - Livingston (Tennessee) USA
- Assistant Grower - Chatham (ON) Canada
- Director - Eastern U.S.
- Commercial Specialist
- Product Development Specialist Tomato
- Customer Service & Supply Chain Seeds
- Business Development Manager - Vietnam
Top 5 -yesterday
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL BLUEBERRY MARKET
- SA lemon growers “dodged a bullet” in early Russian market
- "We applied it to apricots and sweet cherries, and at -2 C they did not suffer any damage.”
- Australian couple markets world first compostable potato-based cling wrap, pallet wrap
- Kenyan banana and broccoli farmers urged to pursue Korean purchase deal
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Ten candidates for FRUIT LOGISTICA Innovation Award 2014
1. Aureli Mario, Italy: "Vegetable Crumbs" for breaded vegetables
2. Azienda Agricola Campobasso Marco, Italy: "Fette di Sole" – snacks made from dried orange slices
3. BrimaPack B.V., Netherlands: "Extended shelf life packaging for Broccoli"
4. Eisberg Group, Switzerland: "BBQ Grill Mix" – a new convenience product for barbecue enthusiasts
5. Home Harvest Salads Ltd, UK: "Oriental Mixed Living Salad" – freshly harvested at home
6. Ifco Systems GmbH, Germany: "Folding reusable plastic containers for bananas" – designed for the global banana trade, from the field to the supermarket shelf
7. Internationale Fruchtimport Gesellschaft Weichert, Germany: "Uurú, the original banana" – organically-grown bananas from Ecuador with intense, exotic flavour
8. Tokita Seed, Japan: "Fioretto"– long-stem cauliflower with small heads
9. Verpackungszentrum Graz, Austria: "Compostable packaging nets from beechwood cellulose" – sustainable production, eco-friendly composting
10. ZTI Mechatronics BV, Netherlands: "Grape destemming machine" – to separate the fruit from the vine
These top ten innovations will be presented at FRUIT LOGISTICA in 2014 (5-7 February) in a special display area between Halls 20 and 21. The winners will be chosen by FRUIT LOGISTICA trade visitors, with more than 58,000 trade professionals from 130 countries able to vote for the innovation of the year during the first two days of the trade fair. The winner will be officially announced in an award ceremony on Friday, 7th February 2014 at 14:30h.
"Presented for the ninth time in 2014, the FRUIT LOGISTICA Innovation Award honours outstanding new products and services that have had a positive impact on the international fresh produce trade. Regarded as the industry's most coveted prize, the FRUIT LOGISTICA Innovation Award attracts extensive global media coverage," says FRUIT LOGISTICA Project Manager Christoph Göring. The nominated companies will be profiled in a special press release in early 2014.
For more information: www.fruitlogistica.de
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-02-28 Fruit Logistica 2020 photo report
- 2020-02-25 CIV showcased apple, pear and strawberry varieties
- 2020-02-24 "More qualitative, targeted exchanges this year"
- 2020-02-17 "We have created a fast and efficient translating head system"
- 2020-02-14 More than 100 international colleagues attended annual global Kanzi meeting
- 2020-02-13 "From an excellent brand, to a great national brand of reference in apple-based products"
- 2020-02-12 Fruit Logistica records 72,000 visitors for its 2020 exhibition
- 2020-02-11 Polish Berry Cooperative celebrate fifth Fruit Logistica anniversary
- 2020-02-11 Next generation potatoes presented at Fruit Logistica
- 2020-02-10 YOOM™ tomato wins Fruit Logistica Innovation Award 2020
- 2020-02-07 Emerson incorporates 4G/Cat-M Technology into next generation GO Real-Time Tracker
- 2020-02-06 SYMACH introduces the new generation of palletizing
- 2020-02-05 "Increasing demand for highly automated complete solutions in the packaging sector"
- 2020-02-04 Un Sacco Green bag showcased in Berlin
- 2020-02-03 Start-up introducing a revolutionary automatic QC and data analytics platform
- 2020-02-03 Ecuador to launch 'Premium and sustainable' brand
- 2020-01-31 "We are excited to showcase the CPMA Waste Efficiency Tool, among other things"
- 2020-01-31 Lower Italian kiwi production creates opportunities for Greece
- 2020-01-30 Ethylene management products provide solutions for ripening and degreening
- 2020-01-30 Moldova brings 16 fruit producers and exporters to Berlin