- Production Manager - Dubai, UAE
- Supply Chain Coordinator - Kudelstaart, Netherlands
- Plant Buyer - Kudelstaart, Netherlands
- Hydroponic Grower - Livingston (Tennessee) USA
- Assistant Grower - Chatham (ON) Canada
- Director - Eastern U.S.
- Commercial Specialist
- Product Development Specialist Tomato
- Customer Service & Supply Chain Seeds
- Business Development Manager - Vietnam
Top 5 -yesterday
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL BLUEBERRY MARKET
- SA lemon growers “dodged a bullet” in early Russian market
- "We applied it to apricots and sweet cherries, and at -2 C they did not suffer any damage.”
- Australian couple markets world first compostable potato-based cling wrap, pallet wrap
- Kenyan banana and broccoli farmers urged to pursue Korean purchase deal
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Canada: P.E.I. Potato Board elects new executive
Other executive appointments include, Alex Docherty of Skyeview Farms Ltd. of Elmwood as the new vice-chairman. Docherty represents the seed sector from the Charlottetown District. Owen Ching returns as the secretary-treasurer for the board. He represents the tablestock sector for the Montague-Souris District and is a tablestock producer from Souris.
Also joining the board are two new directors: David Francis of Lady Fane, representing seed producers from the Summerside District, and Rodney Dingwall of Morell, representing processing growers from the Montague/Souris District.
The returning board directors are Daryl Wilkie, Donald Godfrey, Irwin Jay, Darryl Wallace, Charles Murphy, Kirk Shea, and Barry Green.
Ian Drake also joins the board as a young farmers representative in an ex-officio capacity.
During the November meeting, the board recognized retiring directors Fulton Hamill and Colin MacAulay, as well as outgoing young farmers representative Ryan Keenan for their time and efforts on behalf of the board.
For more information:
PEI Potato Board
Tel: +1 892-6551
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-05-07 Channel trouble: Jersey blockade threatens potato shortage
- 2021-05-07 Onion farmers in Panama block the Pan-American Highway to demand the government buys their products
- 2021-05-07 Potatoes South Africa calls for increased partnerships between commercial, small-scale producers
- 2021-05-07 "Tough potato exports, new Dutch season hinges on COVID-19"
- 2021-05-07 Italian bunching onions still available on the European markets
- 2021-05-07 McDonald's in New Zealand sources its onions locally
- 2021-05-07 New onions, cabbages and cherries are Uzbekistan’s most exported produce
- 2021-05-06 Switzerland: So PotatOh! continues to grow
- 2021-05-06 The climate facilitates the export of new potatoes from southern Italy
- 2021-05-06 Warden, WA: 'Quality has been absolutely fantastic this season, and it still very good right now'
- 2021-05-06 Fuentes de Ebro may produce nearly 5 million kilos of onions this season
- 2021-05-06 Netherlands: Clearly higher quotations last week
- 2021-05-06 Potato still America’s favorite vegetable - Fifth year in a row
- 2021-05-06 Farther Farms creates new French fry, to 'make food go farther'
- 2021-05-06 Significant interest for Alberta-grown sweet potatoes
- 2021-05-05 Iran: Annual exports of potatoes up 83%
- 2021-05-05 Potato growers Northern Ireland to receive Covid-19 financial aid
- 2021-05-05 January - March 2021 retail sales: a year after unparalleled growth
- 2021-05-04 Better prices for Ukrainian onion producers at last
- 2021-05-04 Afghanistan produced over 855,000 tons of potatoes in 2020