- Product Manager - Europe
- Product Manager, Horticulture - De Lier, the Netherlands
- Salesperson - Beamsville (ON) Canada
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
- Head Grower in USA
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers - Kenya
- Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit - Bologna, Italy
- Business Development Manager - Madrid, Spain
- Commercial Manager - Amsterdam / Europe
- Regional Sales Representative/Manager - Southwest Region (USA)
Top 5 -yesterday
- Sri Lanka: New mango variety discovered
- Storm Gloria causes 62.6 million Euro worth of losses to Valencia's agriculture
- Apple grower excited about new Lady in Red plantings
- SNFL opens protocol to ship new varieties directly from Spain to Peru
- Deceased Langkloof fruit farmer praised for his contribution
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Canada: P.E.I. Potato Board elects new executive
Other executive appointments include, Alex Docherty of Skyeview Farms Ltd. of Elmwood as the new vice-chairman. Docherty represents the seed sector from the Charlottetown District. Owen Ching returns as the secretary-treasurer for the board. He represents the tablestock sector for the Montague-Souris District and is a tablestock producer from Souris.
Also joining the board are two new directors: David Francis of Lady Fane, representing seed producers from the Summerside District, and Rodney Dingwall of Morell, representing processing growers from the Montague/Souris District.
The returning board directors are Daryl Wilkie, Donald Godfrey, Irwin Jay, Darryl Wallace, Charles Murphy, Kirk Shea, and Barry Green.
Ian Drake also joins the board as a young farmers representative in an ex-officio capacity.
During the November meeting, the board recognized retiring directors Fulton Hamill and Colin MacAulay, as well as outgoing young farmers representative Ryan Keenan for their time and efforts on behalf of the board.
For more information:
PEI Potato Board
Tel: +1 892-6551
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-01-28 'No more onion imports from India'
- 2020-01-28 17 Dutch firms participating in Global Potato Conclave in Gandhinagar
- 2020-01-28 2020 contracts upset French potato producers
- 2020-01-28 Indian onion production to grow 7% this year
- 2020-01-28 “Potatoes are healthy and Idaho potatoes are the best in the world”
- 2020-01-27 India: Uttar Pradesh prepares for PepsiCo's Rs 5 bln potato chips plant
- 2020-01-27 Moldova on the verge of a potato crisis
- 2020-01-27 Challenging UK weather struck major potato supplier
- 2020-01-27 Good yields but high costs for Argentine potatoes
- 2020-01-27 Record export of Dutch onions in 2019
- 2020-01-27 "Dutch growers are currently tougher than trade on the onion market"
- 2020-01-24 UNPT: quotas for the 2020 harvest contracts are not met
- 2020-01-24 India: West Bengal plans 50,000-ton onion cold storage facility
- 2020-01-24 Onions exported to Taiwan subject to enhanced inspection rates
- 2020-01-24 Philippines Dept of Agriculture to monitor production and import of onion & garlic
- 2020-01-24 South African potato industry will have greater access to Mondial variety
- 2020-01-24 NEPG warns of risk of potato overproduction in Europe in 2020
- 2020-01-24 USDA: "Fresh potatoes are part of the trade deal with China"
- 2020-01-23 "Market is pretty good right now."
- 2020-01-23 Idaho potato market expected to strengthen