- Tomato Breeder (H/F)
- Junior / Senior Export Manager
- Assistant Cultivation Manager - Capitol Heights (MD) USA
- Greenhouse Investment Analyst - Portland (OR) USA
- Market Manager - Horticulture, USA
- Procurement and Marketing Manager - Kenya
- Head Grower - Bahrain
- Quality Assurance Manager - (Victoria, NSW or Tasmania) Australia
- (Assistant) Manager
- Senior Commodities Trader | Pulses | Ukraine
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Paraguay: 15,000 hectares threatened by HLB
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-11-29 Clementine industry too fragmented
- 2019-11-28 Grapefruit harvest started in Turkey
- 2019-11-27 Citrus industry generates billions in exports despite bruising year
- 2019-11-26 Late overseas citrus on the rise
- 2019-11-25 Leaved clementines are synonymous with freshness and high quality
- 2019-11-22 "Navel crops from South Jiangxi, China are small in size due to dry weather"
- 2019-11-21 Ultra-thin layer of seal packaging increases citrus shelf-life up to 40%
- 2019-11-20 "Canada, Asia, and the Middle East are our most important markets"
- 2019-11-19 "Delayed harvest of Greek organic citrus"
- 2019-11-18 China: Navel orange production declines by 30% in Hengyang, Hunan
- 2019-11-15 Texas red grapefruit season commences, big sizes expected
- 2019-11-14 Memorably bad season for South African soft citrus in Russia
- 2019-11-13 Clementines: Real test of prices will take place in a few weeks time
- 2019-11-12 "Oranges from Guangdong, China will be available early"
- 2019-11-11 "Indonesia is currently the best export market for our Chinese mandarins"
- 2019-11-08 Tougher times for South African citrus growers and exporters during past season
- 2019-11-07 Heat in spring has reduced Israel easy peeler crop by 30%
- 2019-11-06 "Retailers like to work with specialist companies"
- 2019-11-05 Turkish mandarin season started slow, expected to pick up pace soon
- 2019-11-04 "Larger volume of small Chinese oranges this year"