- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Israeli sweet potato exports commence
Carmy Export is an Israeli grower and exporter with experience in shipping a variety of products. Yitzhak Carmy, CEO of Carmy Export, noted that the first sweet potatoes from the packing house have shown signs of superior quality when compared to last year's product.
“The quality is excellent for two reasons,” explained Carmy. “First, we overcame the sweet potato virus that attacked our crops in previous years, and the second reason is that we had very good weather conditions.” With mild Summer weather, Carmy expects production to reach 10,000 tons this export season.
Based on good volume and excellent quality, Carmy is expecting a good season. They mostly ship to Europe and the UK in six kilogram and 15 kilogram boxes.
“The first shipment will be sent early next week to England and the Netherlands,” said Carmy, “and we expect this season to be more productive than the last.” Shipments will continue through March 2014.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-22 With stocks almost depleted throughout Europe - new potato season has started
- 2019-03-22 "Demand for Austrian goods remains good at home and abroad"
- 2019-03-22 Philippines: Department of Agriculture to suspend onion imports pending cartel probe
- 2019-03-22 Turkey to import Egyptian potatoes
- 2019-03-22 Peruvian farmer grows 400 potato varieties just to preserve them
- 2019-03-22 Heritage and specialty potato varieties taking Ireland by storm
- 2019-03-22 “The favorable conditions for the French potato market will last until mid-April”
- 2019-03-21 "Onion prices have doubled, even tripled in some cases"
- 2019-03-21 'Hardly any firm-cooking potatoes - good availability of onions'
- 2019-03-21 Potatoes: Once banal, now deemed a superfood
- 2019-03-21 Spanish region of Castile-Leon expects to cultivate 20,000 hectares of potatoes
- 2019-03-21 Record for French export
- 2019-03-21 "We are going to start running two shifts to respond to demand"
- 2019-03-21 Dutch potato exporters visit Cuba
- 2019-03-21 South Africa: Researchers reflect on 30 years of potato breeding
- 2019-03-21 “Condensation drying technique might not be like a hospital, but it is like a nursing home”
- 2019-03-21 Onion peeler results in reduction of workforce
- 2019-03-20 “With this peeling machine we can process a lot of sizes”
- 2019-03-20 Ethylene delays sprouting in onions and potatoes
- 2019-03-20 Kenyan potato farmers tally up losses after aphid infestation