- Stress resistant and an out going person
- Looking for reinforcement?
- Office and Sales Administrator - Rotterdam
- Marketing and Administration Assistant - Sunraysia region, Mildura Victoria, Australia
- Grower (Hemp/Tomatoes/Cukes) - Monahans (Texas) USA
- Innovation Director - De Lier, Netherlands
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Account Manager Fleuristes France - Hollande du Nord
- Account Manager Benelux Team - Midden-Nederland
- Assistant Breeder - Moerstraten, Netherlands
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Israeli sweet potato exports commence
Carmy Export is an Israeli grower and exporter with experience in shipping a variety of products. Yitzhak Carmy, CEO of Carmy Export, noted that the first sweet potatoes from the packing house have shown signs of superior quality when compared to last year's product.
“The quality is excellent for two reasons,” explained Carmy. “First, we overcame the sweet potato virus that attacked our crops in previous years, and the second reason is that we had very good weather conditions.” With mild Summer weather, Carmy expects production to reach 10,000 tons this export season.
Based on good volume and excellent quality, Carmy is expecting a good season. They mostly ship to Europe and the UK in six kilogram and 15 kilogram boxes.
“The first shipment will be sent early next week to England and the Netherlands,” said Carmy, “and we expect this season to be more productive than the last.” Shipments will continue through March 2014.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-09-16 First seeding material sent to Vietnam
- 2019-09-16 Idaho, Oregon, and Washington total - 2018 potato crop valued at USD $2.02 billion
- 2019-09-16 E-commerce boosting sales of colored potatoes in China
- 2019-09-16 France: yields below the multi-year average
- 2019-09-16 “Decision to import onions reflects government’s anti-grower bias”
- 2019-09-16 Aviko to build new factory in Belgium
- 2019-09-16 Potato production drops off in Moldova
- 2019-09-16 US representative urges Perdue to include fresh potatoes in US-Japan trade talks
- 2019-09-13 MMTC invites bids for import of 2,000 tons of onions
- 2019-09-13 Huge potential for Australian sweet potatoes in Europe
- 2019-09-13 United States 2018 potato production down slighty from 2017
- 2019-09-13 Ireland: Rainfall continuing to cause problems for potato harvest
- 2019-09-12 September to be tight for Louisiana sweet potatoes
- 2019-09-12 'Stability at the potato market, rain halts onion harvest'
- 2019-09-12 Smaller tubers at Thuringian potato harvest
- 2019-09-12 Kenya: Elgeyo Marakwet farmers suffer losses as rains damage roads
- 2019-09-12 Event on storing potatoes in Ireland after the CIPC ban
- 2019-09-12 ‘Fight to keep potato disease out of NZ is lost’
- 2019-09-12 Early fresh harvest in PEI has been light with reported yields down
- 2019-09-12 Idaho demand has been “fairly good” this week