- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Portable forced-air precooling tunnel available
The Jet-Ready Precooler™ features two 10HP fans mounted on a hot-dipped galvanized steel frame. When used with eight (8) pallets, it delivers more than 4,000 cfm per pallet, at normal static pressure.
"We are constantly striving to make our products better, to provide more value for our customers," explained Global Cooling's CVO, Jim “Banana Jim” Still. "Over the years, we've had a number of operators ask for a ready-to-use unit, and that spurred us to come up with this new offering."
The first-of-its-kind unit comes on a structural steel base that measures 48-inches wide x 4-inches deep, and can be easily moved by a forklift.
The Jet-Ready™ also includes foam pads and tarp, variable frequency drive motor controller, electrical disconnect, motor overloads, a touchscreen control panel, and flashing beacon light pole to signal ready, cooling, and done/holding. An adjustable timer also allows for automatic change to low speed or off at the ended of a programmed time period.
The Jet-Ready™ does not include its own cooling coil or compressor, but instead circulates already-cooled air from inside the existing cold storage warehouse.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-22 Monitoring fruit ripeness with modern measuring technology
- 2019-03-22 New juicer - the Z40 Nature Adapt
- 2019-03-21 Herbex II by Ortomec, the new electrical harvester for lamb's lettuce
- 2019-03-20 Automation technology company introduces new software for digital sorter
- 2019-03-20 Produce crops now set to benefit from heat treatment expansion
- 2019-03-18 "In 2020 more than 200 systems are to be placed in the market"
- 2019-03-18 An automatic machine to salt sun-dried tomatoes
- 2019-03-18 Autonomous harvest robot for asparagus ready to start in April
- 2019-03-15 New tray tipper automates fruit delivery into KATO260 blueberry sorter
- 2019-03-15 The Greenery takes packing robot into use
- 2019-03-14 "Compact MOP-200 system represents great efficiency and extreme hygiene"
- 2019-03-14 Delicate-looking robot gripper can lift 100 times its own weight
- 2019-03-13 New Zealand: South Island packhouse upgrades technology
- 2019-03-13 Packing robot delivered June 2018
- 2019-03-12 "Waste is ultimately halved"
- 2019-03-11 Israeli agro-drone for picking, thinning and pruning
- 2019-03-07 Pulsed Electric Field technology is a novel potato processing application
- 2019-03-05 Cutting-edge fruit sorting technology has led to rich pickings
- 2019-02-27 "With the Regio-Box, we offer a new Touchpoint"
- 2019-02-27 Blueberry demand results in unique technology support