- Stress resistant and an out going person
- Looking for reinforcement?
- Office and Sales Administrator - Rotterdam
- Marketing and Administration Assistant - Sunraysia region, Mildura Victoria, Australia
- Grower (Hemp/Tomatoes/Cukes) - Monahans (Texas) USA
- Innovation Director - De Lier, Netherlands
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Account Manager Fleuristes France - Hollande du Nord
- Account Manager Benelux Team - Midden-Nederland
- Assistant Breeder - Moerstraten, Netherlands
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Portable forced-air precooling tunnel available
The Jet-Ready Precooler™ features two 10HP fans mounted on a hot-dipped galvanized steel frame. When used with eight (8) pallets, it delivers more than 4,000 cfm per pallet, at normal static pressure.
"We are constantly striving to make our products better, to provide more value for our customers," explained Global Cooling's CVO, Jim “Banana Jim” Still. "Over the years, we've had a number of operators ask for a ready-to-use unit, and that spurred us to come up with this new offering."
The first-of-its-kind unit comes on a structural steel base that measures 48-inches wide x 4-inches deep, and can be easily moved by a forklift.
The Jet-Ready™ also includes foam pads and tarp, variable frequency drive motor controller, electrical disconnect, motor overloads, a touchscreen control panel, and flashing beacon light pole to signal ready, cooling, and done/holding. An adjustable timer also allows for automatic change to low speed or off at the ended of a programmed time period.
The Jet-Ready™ does not include its own cooling coil or compressor, but instead circulates already-cooled air from inside the existing cold storage warehouse.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-09-16 New spiral washer has capacities up to 3000 kg/hr
- 2019-09-13 "Optimal capacity utilization and personnel optimization are very important to the customer"
- 2019-09-13 Four Rivers Packing auction: 10,000 bins included
- 2019-09-13 Kelowna farm first in the nation to use advanced pear sorting machine
- 2019-09-12 Dutch company builds salad robot
- 2019-09-11 The right machines for every stage of the value chain
- 2019-09-11 Pallet Box by Cabka is a success in fully automated plants of the food industry
- 2019-09-10 "High accuracy of defect grading saved the season"
- 2019-09-09 The ever-evolving technologies for blueberry sorting
- 2019-09-06 Scotts Precision Manufacturing goes for largest-ever presence at British Potato 2019
- 2019-09-06 Optical sorting machine could reduce labor requirements
- 2019-09-05 New machine to extract pomegranate arils
- 2019-09-04 "Effective packing solutions to deliver sustainability benefits"
- 2019-09-04 Potato sorter machine improves upon its predecessor
- 2019-09-03 New washing and de-stoning technology to be presented at British Potato 2019
- 2019-09-02 Argentina: Government imposes currency controls
- 2019-08-30 New pre-sorting technology proves successful this season
- 2019-08-30 Image analysis sorts cherries with 80% accuracy rate
- 2019-08-29 "The first pre-calibration line for pears in the USA has satisfactory results"
- 2019-08-28 Farmbot helps Australian growers monitor water levels