- General Manager - Oxnard (CA) USA
- Trader Fruit - Rungis (France)
- Fruit & vegetables Export - Import manager
- Import-Export senior Sales Agents to Europe - Barcelona, Spain
- Teamleader Agronomist Vertical Farm - Poeldijk, The Netherlands
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Greenhouse Installation Specialist
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- QA Officer Retail - Maasdijk
- Manager Seed Technology - Hann. Münden, Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
- Big merger in Dutch tomato industry annulled
- Blueberry oversupply hurts Australian farmers
- Price reduction in retail increases drug smuggling in bananas
- Government shutdown and the border wall - a South Texas perspective
- South Africa: late Orange River season reduces amount of grapes for Chinese New Year
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Portable forced-air precooling tunnel available
The Jet-Ready Precooler™ features two 10HP fans mounted on a hot-dipped galvanized steel frame. When used with eight (8) pallets, it delivers more than 4,000 cfm per pallet, at normal static pressure.
"We are constantly striving to make our products better, to provide more value for our customers," explained Global Cooling's CVO, Jim “Banana Jim” Still. "Over the years, we've had a number of operators ask for a ready-to-use unit, and that spurred us to come up with this new offering."
The first-of-its-kind unit comes on a structural steel base that measures 48-inches wide x 4-inches deep, and can be easily moved by a forklift.
The Jet-Ready™ also includes foam pads and tarp, variable frequency drive motor controller, electrical disconnect, motor overloads, a touchscreen control panel, and flashing beacon light pole to signal ready, cooling, and done/holding. An adjustable timer also allows for automatic change to low speed or off at the ended of a programmed time period.
The Jet-Ready™ does not include its own cooling coil or compressor, but instead circulates already-cooled air from inside the existing cold storage warehouse.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-01-16 Sorma launches solution for fruit selection
- 2019-01-14 50% saving in labor and 50% less damage
- 2019-01-14 New potato and onion processing technology
- 2019-01-14 Latest innovations by Checchi & Magli presented in France
- 2019-01-10 Key Technology introduces enhanced FMAlert
- 2019-01-08 Futura offers solutions to markets that want to export their products
- 2019-01-04 “Growers who didn’t invest in flexible packing technology are in trouble”
- 2019-01-02 New Zealand: Bay of Plenty tech start-up to revolutionise fruit industry
- 2018-12-21 New crate turners fully operated by electric power
- 2018-12-19 New packaging line for Haluco
- 2018-12-17 Improving optical sorting by increasing contrast between good and bad
- 2018-12-17 Automated processing for delicate fruits
- 2018-12-14 More accurate classifications with object recognition
- 2018-12-14 "Optical sorting and larger capacity Newtec scale came at the exact right time"
- 2018-12-14 Robots that will change the industry
- 2018-12-14 "Providing more efficient machines at a more reasonable price"
- 2018-12-13 Robotisizing sorting and packing of fruit and vegetables
- 2018-12-06 Optical sorter helps to vertically integrate and reduce sorting costs
- 2018-12-05 Measuring more equals knowing more
- 2018-12-05 "Rapid growth in five years in Spain"