- China Sales Representative
- Asia Sales Representative
- Category Supply Manager - Sydney or Brisbane (Australia)
- Cultivation specialist Floriculture
- Technical Sales Specialist - Canada
- Crop Supervisor - Australia
- Senior Business development- / Sales Manager - The Netherlands
- Global VP of Sales & Marketing
- Product Manager - Europe
- Product Manager, Horticulture - De Lier, the Netherlands
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Chinese garlic and ginger going out of stock in Bangladesh
- Tshwane fresh produce market "on the brink of collapse"
- Ethiopia will irrigate more than a million hectares before September
- Coronavirus creates demand for New Zealand organic apples
- Tight avo market but Fuertes from Tzaneen will start picking up
Peru: Asparagus export price will remain high this year
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-02-24 Zero-residue vegetables to safeguard consumers
- 2020-02-24 Bulgarian pink tomatoes reach record price
- 2020-02-24 “After 60 years, Belgian mushroom prices are rising slightly”
- 2020-02-24 Top Seeds International introduces new brand
- 2020-02-24 New range of processed garlic released
- 2020-02-24 "The German market demands products from Cádiz"
- 2020-02-24 Turkish tomato exporters wait for Russia to remove quotas
- 2020-02-21 Pest infestation threatens German kale cultivation
- 2020-02-21 "High prices and substantial shortages on ginger market"
- 2020-02-21 Lack of weather issues mean plenty of kale
- 2020-02-21 Chicago-area tomato grower completes expansion
- 2020-02-21 ToBRFV in France: the tomato sector is taking action
- 2020-02-20 Delocalization is the alternative to aggregation
- 2020-02-20 World’s first ‘climate positive’ gin produced from peas
- 2020-02-20 "We will get the Violetti on Dutch shelves"
- 2020-02-20 "Supply and demand well balanced this chicory season"
- 2020-02-20 Increased costs hamper California's mushroom farms
- 2020-02-20 Harvest vegetables fresh on site
- 2020-02-20 Brazilian ginger grows market share as low-volume Chinese season is expected
- 2020-02-19 No consequences for the Italian fresh product market from the coronavirus