- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
PMA’s Foodservice Conference will apply innovation
This year’s conference – the only event dedicated to produce in foodservice – will explore three aspects of innovation: the customer experience, menu design and digital branding. It will combine those cutting-edge education topics with the foodservice industry’s best networking.
“This particular event has been designed to promote and connect the foodservice and produce industry,” said Mark Allison, senior manager, Produce & Fresh Seafood Procurement, The Cheesecake Factory. “Emphasizing the value of creativity while focusing on increased produce usage, new concepts like the Corporate Chef Panel will help open our eyes to potential growth.”
The Corporate Chef Panel, led by Culinary Institute of America’s Amy Myrdal Miller, comes at a good time. According to the Culinary Institute of America’s latest research, “Healthy Menus R&D Collaborative”, 94 percent of the foodservice industry has highlighted the mission to use more produce in their restaurant operations. The most commonly identified “greatest challenge” to integrating more produce into menus was the prep skills required.
Tech entrepreneur, venture capitalist and Disciplined Dreaming – A Proven System to Drive Breakthrough Creativity author Josh Linkner will deliver the opening session on innovation on Saturday, July 27. Chip Bell, a consultant specializing in and author of several books on customer relationships, will offer his insights on innovating the customer experience. Maeve Webster, Senior Director at Datassential, will explore menu trends and innovation.
Sunday, July 28’s agenda will feature social media maven Carisa Miklusak’s no-nonsense, step approach to digital branding. The day’s and the conference’s agenda will conclude with an afternoon expo featuring 160+ exhibitors showcasing the produce industry’s finest.
Register by June 21 for early-bird savings; advance registration closes July 12. Foodservice operators can receive significant discounts on conference registration rates. The deadline to book housing is June 25. To register online click here.
For more information:
Tel: +1 (302) 738-7100, ext. 3031
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-18 Plenty of chances and opportunities in Russia, Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan
- 2018-12-14 China: Special agricultural products compete at the "Winter Fair" in Hainan
- 2018-12-14 China: "Double 12" sees more than 2 million businesses participate in offline sales
- 2018-12-11 China Green Food Expo held in Xiamen
- 2018-12-11 Colombia: Clonal innovation and development projects in banana crops
- 2018-12-11 Bookings open for Asia Fruit Logistica
- 2018-12-05 Smurfit Kappa secures Argentinian awards for sustainable packaging
- 2018-12-04 New European agent for Wizard Manufacturing
- 2018-12-03 IQF-specialist announces presence during Fresh Business Expo
- 2018-11-30 "First International Avocado Congress" in Peru
- 2018-11-29 Global food systems are failing humanity and speeding up climate change
- 2018-11-29 Besana strengthens its presence in China
- 2018-11-29 Photo report: Interpom | Primeurs three days themed around the potato chain
- 2018-11-28 Retailer and buying organization registration now open for Organic Produce Summit 2019
- 2018-11-28 "More than 100 exhibitors to participate at Fresh Business Expo Ukraine"
- 2018-11-27 Colombia: Augura will participate in the World Banana Forum
- 2018-11-27 “Don’t work together for subsidies but for a better future”
- 2018-11-27 Festive opening of Interpom Primeurs during Belgapom party
- 2018-11-27 "Using subsidies to increase production is not the way to go"
- 2018-11-26 China: Opening of 2018 Damei Jinghai