- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
HM Clause presents Capoeira, a new Galia
Capoeira provides several advantages for growers including: high yield, a very small pistil scar resulting in a low percentage of discarded fruits, concentrated harvest and a consistent performance throughout the entire production season.
Importers appreciate Capoeira for its good shelf-life and shipping ability, attractive fruit aesthetics (nice skin golden color, consistent netting, small pistil scar) and good internals (green flesh color, Brix and flavor).
HM-CLAUSE is today the leading player in the melon seed business, thanks to a robust and diverse product pipeline that has a strong market presence in all key melon countries
For more information:
Ronan le Delliou
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2015-05-29 Gaza Strip achieves watermelon self-sufficiency
- 2015-05-29 Spain: Net profit from melon cultivation up 122%
- 2015-05-29 The success of the sweetest melons in Spain
- 2015-05-28 Piel de Sapo melons still have room for growth
- 2015-05-28 Lower melon and watermelon yields and higher Brix levels
- 2015-05-27 Spain: Net profit from watermelon cultivation up
- 2015-05-26 "Piel de Sapo melons must follow steps to success of seedless watermelons"
- 2015-05-25 Grupo AGF to produce over 70 million kilos of Fashion® watermelons
- 2015-05-22 Moroccan watermelon exports to Europe up 260% in 2014
- 2015-05-22 "Almeria has learned to harvest watermelons at the right moment"
- 2015-05-21 Grower working to save disappearing watermelon variety
- 2015-05-20 High temperatures boost Almeria melon and watermelon consumption
- 2015-05-19 "Spain: "Fashion is currently the king of watermelons"
- 2015-05-18 US (ARK): Spring weather delays melon crop
- 2015-05-15 US: Honey Dew season from Mexico kicks off
- 2015-05-13 Spain: Grupo AGF and SAT Almanzora, outraged by COAG accusations
- 2015-05-11 Spain buys almost 50 million kilos of Brazilian melons
- 2015-05-08 Germany and France, main buyers of Spanish watermelons
- 2015-05-07 S.Dakota melon farmers still optimistic
- 2015-05-06 "COAG Almeria denounces "in-season" melon and watermelon imports"