- Head Grower - Berries, New Zealand
- Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager (Africa Division)
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Horticulture Production Manager
- Farm Manager (Cherries) - BC, Canada
- Lead of Irrigation - Warren, MI USA
- Grower / Head Grower Canada
- Sales agents / representatives
- Tissue Culture Manager - Warren (MI) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Chinese imports of Australian tangerines got off to a difficult start this year"
- New Zealand’s newest apple variety is popular among Chinese consumers
- Lemonade apples from New Zealand making their way into North America
- Optimistic outlook for Oregon blueberry season
- Update on California and Mexico grape crops
Top 5 -last week
- Anyone for a stoneless avocado?
- Critical juncture for lemons & grapefruit as soft citrus flies off the shelves
- "Large avocado volumes expected this summer"
- “The temperature contrasts in the mountains help make our blueberries unique”
- Amondel Pakkers revel in their new bespoke high-speed avocado packline
Top 5 -last month
UNIVEG opens sourcing and sales office in Greece
Petros has extensive experience in the fresh produce business, having worked at Chiquita, Fresh Del Monte and his own family business.
Petros will support the UNIVEG units worldwide to source Greek produce and to sell the Group’s products into Greece.
Francis int, CEO Fresh Produce, UNIVEG Group comments: "We are excited to have Petros on board in a country that offers good sourcing and sales prospects.
UNIVEG Group is delighted to have a representative in Greece in order to source and sell fresh produce."
For more information please visit www.univeg.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-05-29 Tenley Allen Fitzgerald to become VP of Marketing for New York Apple Sales
- 2020-05-29 Costa Group chief executive retires
- 2020-05-29 Hortifrut increased its EBITDA by 49.33% in Q1 of 2020
- 2020-05-29 Sinclair's John Rogers appointed Commercial Director of North America
- 2020-05-29 State of Florida approves option agreement to acquire approx. 10,684 acres of Alico Ranch
- 2020-05-29 Fady Gemayel becomes new Fefco President
- 2020-05-29 Fruit South Africa appoints new CEO
- 2020-05-29 Camposol sales up 12.6% due to increases in mango and grape volumes
- 2020-05-29 International body appoints new president
- 2020-05-29 Lineage Logistics announces acquisition of Henningsen Cold Storage Co.
- 2020-05-28 PMA hires new country manager for South Africa
- 2020-05-28 Kaufland Bulgaria sold 35 million kilos of domestic produce in 2019
- 2020-05-28 California organic stone fruit operation receives EFI certification
- 2020-05-28 Grupo Agroponiente appoints Raúl Medina as new commercial director
- 2020-05-27 "Remote" assembly for Futura processing lines
- 2020-05-27 Apeel Sciences announces $250M in new financing
- 2020-05-27 IFCO donates 600 RPCs to Meals on Wheels
- 2020-05-27 Chiquita celebrates 15th anniversary of the Nogal Nature and Community Reserve
- 2020-05-27 NIAB EMR and Meiosis Ltd announce details of new collaborative working relationship
- 2020-05-27 Alberto Obregon joins Vision Import Group as Director of Global Procurement